Wrestlemania Approaches

Fyre

Okay, now that we have so many WWE Superstars out due to injuries, some questions arise regarding Mania.
Who is going to replace Angle in the Brock vs Angle match?
Bubba Ray is also out, so is Batista and Orton, not that they were necessarily on the Mania card. Will Benoit get his well deserved Mania match? How about a women's title match? Trish and Victoria would be a great match. If you could make the card for Mania, using only the available WWE talent, what would it look like? Here's your chance to write the Mania card, so hop to it!:)

The only confirmed matches so far that I know of are:
Triple H vs Booker T and
Hulk Hogan vs Vinnie Mac

On that note, start writing!

Okay guys, here's my Mania card

start off with:1) Chris Benoit and Rhyno vs Team Angle
then 2) Jeff Hardy vs Shannon Moore(with a run-in by Matt Hardy at some point) 3)Women's Elimination Match for the Title with Trish, Jacqueline, Jazz, Victoria, Molly and Ivory
4) Undertaker vs Nathan Jones(he's a big bastard!!)
5)Hulk Hogan vs Vinnie Mac
6)RVD vs Kane
7)Triple H vs Booker T for the Title
8)Three way Elimination match with Brock Lesnar vs The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

There you have it boys and girls!
:D

Oh come on that final match will never happen... And you stole my idea for the women title... So I will have to improve on it...

In order that they should appear... This is a dream card of what should go down, not what is going to, plus the matches already listed... I might add if WWE had some creative writers this is how the card would appear...

1: Jeff Hardy & Christian vs Matt Hardy & Billy Kidman (winning team then wrestles each other for the WWE Lightweight Title)
2: Undertaker & Nathan Jones vs Big Show & A Train (likely will happen)
3: Chris Jericho vs Shawn Micheals (most likely will happen)
4: Ryno & Rey Mestiro vs Team Angle
5: Ivory, Trish, Molly, Jaqueline, Victoria and Jazz in a six man falls count anywhere ellimination match (Woman's title)
6: Brock Lesnar vs Chris Beniot (WWE Championship)
7: Booker T vs Criple H (World Title) (will happen)
8: Rock vs Austin (most likely will happen)

I hope to hell they don't go with the rumoured Hogan/Vince match, if they do we can all take a quick 5 minute nap.

Do ya really think that they would give Benoit a chance at the belt against Brock? That definiteyly would be cool.
I forgot all about Rey Mysterio, good match there. Shit, I forgot about Y2J and Shawn Michaels too! How the hell could I forget about Shawn Michaels! Okay, Mystical, that my friend is a good card! Good work.:)

That final match would be an awesome match!!! You're right though, it probably won't happen but that's not the idea here man. I would like to see that match happen, that is the point...hehehehe
Okay, the only match I wouldn't want to see that you made is the Undertaker/Nathan Jones vs Big Show/A-Train.
I don't think A-Train, with his hairy back, is Mania material. Now, if he puts his shirt back on and changes his trunks, I may change my mind but.....not right now.
;)

we've all been expecting Goldberg to make his appearance. I don't know though, did they sign him already? I'm not a big Goldberg fan to be honest with u. Hey Silverback, got any ideas for Mania matches?
I would totally love to see Brock vs Benoit but we all know that a lot that we want to see happen, never does with WWE.
Here's hoping anyway! :beertoast

I for one hope they never sign Goldberg, far as I am concerned he can stay in Japan where he is currently wrestling.

To bring Goldberg in and immediately give him a run for the Championship would be a slap in the face to every wrestler that has been breaking their necks for the WWE. Hell doing it with Stiener was bad enough, but at least Stiener had some real history and seniority, Goldberg is a worthless piece of shit...

But that is just my opinion...

Hell I will even go so far as to say, if they make it Goldberg vs Brock at Mania, I will not even bother to watch Mania at all...

Mystical said:
I for one hope they never sign Goldberg, far as I am concerned he can stay in Japan where he is currently wrestling.

To bring Goldberg in and immediately give him a run for the Championship would be a slap in the face to every wrestler that has been breaking their necks for the WWE. Hell doing it with Stiener was bad enough, but at least Stiener had some real history and seniority, Goldberg is a worthless piece of shit...

Hell I will even go so far as to say, if they make it Goldberg vs Brock at Mania, I will not even bother to watch Mania at all...

I'd boycott Mania too!!! Goldberg is a big whiner in my opinion and he can't wrestler either. That would be a huge slap in the face to other WWE superstars, that's for sure.

Mystical said:

bro dont hol back tell us what you really feel :D

I am very dissappointed with wrestling lately. The wwe has some potential for some awesome storylines but IMO is seriously dropping the ball. An example of a really stupid storyline, Goldust and his bullshit about being electrocuted. I can't believe with all the star power they have that they can't even put together a good main event. Booker t is a good wrestler but hardly deserves the main event at Wrestlemania.

No question Booker T has paid his dues. I just think there are alot of other people that would make for a bigger draw for the main event of Wrestlmania.

Okay, who mentioned Scott Steiner, was that u silverback?
Steiner doesn't deserve a match on Raw, let alone Mania. He needs to go to OVW and work on selling his moves before he can be Mania material.
I for one, really like Goldust, but I don't particularly like that storyline, you're right, it's kinda lame.
I'm really enjoying the Rock/Hurricane skit that has been happening over the last couple of weeks. That's some funny stuff.
No doubt about it, The Rock is amazing on the mic.
Final thought, Booker T totally deserves the push he's getting. He's worked his ass off since he came over to WWE, so I for one am glad that's he's in the main event.

Booker's only problem is his lame ass character right now, they need to turn him back into a more serious wrestler like he ws when he was the WCW Champ. I know some like his goofy ass clown act, but come on when was the last time a clown was the champ, excluding Cripple H of course...

As for Golddust... I think that whole story line is just wrong. I have voiced my opinion on this before, but I'll do it again as well... To me his whole storyline is making fun of those with parkansine's or terrets syndrome, which in my book is absolutely wrong. What next are they going to have him have a epeleptic fit in the ring too? It's just not right to make fun of mental problem that people have no control over.

As for Stiener, he just isn't Mania quality anymore. Since he went the route of freakdom, his wrestling ability has really fallen behind. Sure his match with Booker last week was good, because Booker and Stiener know how to work together, unlike him and HHH, but if he can only wokr with those he already knows he just isn't main event. I say bring in Rick Stiener and for the Stiener Brother back up to face Storm and Regal at Mania if they really must have Stiener on Mania.

Here is a list of match that have been announced so far...
Rey Mesterio vs Matt Hardy
Vince vs Hogan (boredom match for sure)
Booker vs HHH
Brock vs Angle (but with Angles injury I highly doubt this will go down)

Jericho vs HBK (Jericho challenged HBK, but HBK hasn't accepted yet...)

I really think they are pushing to team Undertake and Nathan Jones against A Train and Big Show, don't think it will be a great match, but I think it will happen at Mania.

I hope to hell that they don't bring John Cena back to face Brock at Mania, it king looked like that was where they were going last night on SmackDown. Cena just isn't championship contendership if you ask me, not with guys like Beniot being lost in tag team matches.

Damn WWE needs to get guys writing that actually know what the fans want to see, not what they think up in their wet dreams...

OMG, what if they bring Cena to fight Brock?!?!? I totally forgot about him too! That would totally suck!
I mean, he doesn't suit his character that he's playing now. At least I don't think so anyway. I think he should go back to the mint green boots and mint green tights...hehehe...:D

Last edited:
This comes from a pretty reliable site...

"Despite rumors of Bill Goldberg now officially signed with WWE, neither WWE or Goldberg have been able to come to an agreement as of earlier this week. Unless something happened in the last day or two that nobody has heard about, the earlier story from the radio jockey about Goldberg signing seems to be a bit off."

Silverback316 said:
Also on Orton and Batista. Batista will now be out for 3 months instead of 6 as previously reported and Orton is in for some trouble. Doctors have told him even after his foot has healed he will have pain in it for the rest of his life most likely and will have to fight through it.

Nothing a little or a lot of drugs can't fix!:D

Silverback, did u see the skit with Hogan and Vinnie Mac on Smackdown? Was that not crazy? It looked as if there was some seriousness to it if you ask me! Wow, that was awesome! Hmmm...believe it or not, I think I'm actually going to enjoy watching that match at Mania.

Back