Lab results on and post cycle test and d bol

Eternalhaze

Hey ayll, so i just finished my third cycle and i decided that I would cycle 40mg of Dbol for four weeks. along with 500mg Test E EW 2 injections per week for 10 weeks. I am 5' 11" 245 pounds 15% BF and 22 years old.. (gain of 18 pouds roughly after cycle end.. lost about 7 after pct)

all in all around week 6 i started getting very bad side effects my totalt test was at 3643ng/dl (is that higher than normal on 500mg text?) My liver was SGOT was only at 50.. not too high considering. but what was most concerning was my cholesterol being at 241 total, with HDL at 22 and LDL at 189!... other than that i was retaining water at a near dangerous level.. i had pretty severe pitting edema.. this makes me wonder if my Armidex .75mg eod was not working. I stopped ater i got these labs and followed up with 10 days of HCG injections at 500mg, and Toremifin citrate at 120/120/90/60/30 a few days after i ended i noticed that i was getting pretty depressed and wen back to the doctor and got labs done again with my test being at 364 and estrogen at 78 total. liver enzymes are now within range and after a week and a half of depression i am finaly leaving it and my libido and energy is returning rapidly. I will have my lipid profile in the next few day

I just wanted to share my info for any that would like to know.. i didnt have any pre cycle labs so i dont have much to compare too.. also my first lab my doc didnt order a estrogen profile..

My questions.. is all of these labs normal for people on a similar cycle.. are side similar? just curious.

You need to look at estradiol - not estrogen in your blood work.

Look at my signature below for how to get the blood work you need without going through your doctor and getting all your cycle medical details in your medical record.

BTW: 500mg/week of test puts be at about 3700ng/dl.

You need to look at estradiol - not estrogen in your blood work.

Look at my signature below for how to get the blood work you need without going through your doctor and getting all your cycle medical details in your medical record.

BTW: 500mg/week of test puts be at about 3700ng/dl.

You want to get the Female Hormone Panel right? I usually have my doctor do the blood work but I am going to go this route so I get myself tested mid cycle. Is there any other test I need to do mid cycle? What test would I need for prolactin? I may be doing a test tren cycle later this year...

You want to get the Female Hormone Panel right? I usually have my doctor do the blood work but I am going to go this route so I get myself tested mid cycle. Is there any other test I need to do mid cycle? What test would I need for prolactin? I may be doing a test tren cycle later this year...

Hijacked!!!

Mega really? Quite odd as one point I was on 350 migs and my level was 1600 ng/DL day after shot well into cycle. Under dosed I doubt. My source is air tight. Your thoughts?

Mega really? Quite odd as one point I was on 350 migs and my level was 1600 ng/DL day after shot well into cycle. Under dosed I doubt. My source is air tight. Your thoughts?

Everyone responds differently. I have seen a lot of guys on 500mg/week come in around 2000ng/dl. Some guys come in higher than I do on 500mg/week. There are a lot of variables. And yes, it can sometimes come down to whether or not your gear is dosed weakly, strongly or just right.

I try to compare to where my testosterone from the pharmacy puts me and use that as a guage. 200mg/week puts me around 1500ng/dl. I know a lot of guys on TRT that come in higher and lower than that on the same pharmacy dose.

So the only for you to know for sure is to use pharmacy testosterone and compare for yourself.

Back