Lab work done

Im guessing so. But I'm no master in this and I'm sure someone with more experience in this could help you out better. Its kinda complicated to say the least

So with that being said could one assume that the body is using the dhea for something other then test production causing low levels?

anything is possible, but after 9 months I would say that you have recovered as much as you're going to. That being said, there are many people who have successfully elevated their levels through the restart method. It's also a good way to test to see if you have primary or secondary hypogonadism.

Personally I would try dr scally's pct protocol. Throw the torem in the trash. Get some clomid and nolva and hcg

completely forgot about the good Doc. That man is a pioneer with this stuff so that is not a bad idea at all.

Personally I would try dr scally's pct protocol. Throw the torem in the trash. Get some clomid and nolva and hcg

I've done some research on Dr. Scallys pct program and honestly looks like overkill to me... Not knocking the program in the least bit.

Also should I wait to see higher levels before thinking about another cycle? ( not thinking about it soon) just in my future

Maybe some mods could chime in on my situation....

Quite curious about my iron level, could this correlate to my liver or anything?

Really just wondering if anything on this test looks life threatening besides the proposed low t

no man, from what you gave us you are fine other than low T. Just try a restart, see where you're out, then think about another cycle when you feel it's right. I would honestly still try to restart. If that doesn't work there is always testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in the future.

no man, from what you gave us you are fine other than low T. Just try a restart, see where you're out, then think about another cycle when you feel it's right. I would honestly still try to restart. If that doesn't work there is always testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in the future.

Yeah have no problem with the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) just would like to stay away from for the next 10yrs or so... Most deff want to have some kids and whatnot

lol, me too. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) helped me a ton though, will have to come off when it's baby making time. That plus Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), Clomid, and HMG should help.

lol, me too. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) helped me a ton though, will have to come off when it's baby making time. That plus Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), Clomid, and HMG should help.

Hmg for the baby making right?

Also don't think my doc would be to quick to throw testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) my way with technically "normal" levels

yeah, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mimic LH, HMG should actually raise the FSH levels, which is more closely related to sperm production and fertility.

yeah, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mimic LH, HMG should actually raise the FSH levels, which is more closely related to sperm production and fertility.

Hmm... Was not aware of that, any reason Hmg is not incorporated into any pct programs guess its just not necessary

usually not needed for natural recovery. Also very expensive to be run regularly. Costs about 75 dollars a day. It's more of a last resort for most at this point.

usually not needed for natural recovery. Also very expensive to be run regularly. Costs about 75 dollars a day. It's more of a last resort for most at this point.

Wow that could get pricey

I will chime back in on this thread once I get my estrogen and dht levels back

Thanks for your insight everyone

Please anyone do not hesitate to put in your .2 cents here deff will not go unapreciated

I've done some research on Dr. Scallys post cycle therapy (pct) program and honestly looks like overkill to me... Not knocking the program in the least bit.

It might look like overkill but it's worked for numerous people. I'd rather try some over kill then go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in my 20's.

Back