labeling question on test cyp box

mountainmogul

got some Balkan pharmaceuticals. Specifically, box containing 5 1ml amps with the following information. On the box and each amp is stamped with a number that starts like this S: TC...., next is a PR: 01 . 12, lastly the exp: 01 . 17. I know the last is for the date, but their is no lot number, serial or upic. What do you think, any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks much
MM

Yes, substantially more. I was more concerned of the legitimacy of the product rather than how many I had. But anyway, no serials, no lot #'s, no upic, none of the info you would expect to find on that product. And do you have any idea what those other "numbers" mean/stand for?

remember even if have the #'s etc that you're asking about there's still many well-copied products out there... the thing with test is that you usually are getting test, just because of the low cost to manufacture. If it was primo I'd be concerned, but with test just use em up

Thanks, that gives me some relief. My question probably seemed a bit passe, but that's because I haven't jacked anything in the last 15 yrs. And the test cyp was my 1st order I've ever made online. But yea, the amps were all equal in content, professionally packages, no breakage and each box came with the pharmaceutical paper tucked neatly inside.

Thanks much
MM

Back