Labpe or rui?? Please help

Dmass20

Ok so I've read a lot of good stuff on rui's products. I haven't seen too much on labpe though. Has anyone used labpe products? Specifically the igf-lr3 and ghrp 6 and cjc 1295? Any help is appreciated!

My rats love the GHRP's and GHRH's that they carry. I have not personally used anything else. No problems on shipping or orders yet. :)

I have only used the igf1lr3, ghrp and cjc from RUI over the years and have always liked the quality, so I would have to rec RUI.
But all our sponsors here are GTG.

For my money, I go with RUI. You pay a little more but at least you get quality. So to me, it's worth the extra few dollars.

Both are good. All site sponsors are g2g. I can only vouge for labpe myself, everything I have gotten from them has been great quality.

Don't believe gymrat...he obviously works for labpe they've been known to run smeer campaigns against other RC companies.

RUI has been around for 10 plus years and for good reason. Quality products and service!

Please show me this because over 6 years here I have never heard of any issues with RUIs quality.
The only complaint from time to time is price and if you wait for a sale then that's a none-issue in my op.
I rather pay more for quality and peace of mind and haven't been let down yet.
I haven't used Labpe so I wont bash them.

Have you used RUI? or is this Bro-say with an unknown person that posted up some random blood test that happend to be an undercover rep some place? or a troll?

and people post all the time about them, I would like to see blood test if you are going to be making statment like that....

You know, I have access to all of the many spectrophotometers in lab here at school. I might run all of my products from RUI and post the results. I personally love them from the quality with what I have used thus far, as well as customer service.

Don't believe gymrat...he obviously works for labpe they've been known to run smeer campaigns against other RC companies.

RUI has been around for 10 plus years and for good reason. Quality products and service!

Gymrat does not work for labpe and we would never do that. Notice I said all site sponsors are g2g. There is no need to bash anyone.

Thanks a lot guys for all the replies. I will probably go with labpe just because no I have faith that both are gtg but labpe is cheaper and I don't have the fattest wallet around lol.

Gymrat does not work for labpe and we would never do that. Notice I said all site sponsors are g2g. There is no need to bash anyone.

no he said this right after: "I've seen bloodwork shoeing bunk stuff "

I could see that pissing some people off that use them.
I just did, order should be here soon.
Can't say much right now, but it is the first time I heard of someone saying they have bad quality and I did allot of research before ordering.

I cant wait to start up the igf my mates are gonna be so jealous! :-D

I'm not here to piss guys off. I've used ever peptide there is in the last 2yrs or so.

On another site a guy was running RUI dex, when he had bloodwork done is E was sky high....

Also got a pm once saying there T3 isn't doing anything.

I don't work for any sponsors here aside need to build muscle, which has nothing to do with peptides.

Actually I just bought some DES from lab and used the meathead discount code. No one pays me to say good things about their peps. I research and report findings/thoughts

I don't have blood tests saved on my computer or anything but I believe the guys who had issues. Both are trusted guys ive been onlines bros for yrs now

Back