Labre, RUI.....which one ?

I have sended many emails, and always responded me.. try to look if the email is exact.. they always respond to the emails

Do you have any idea what it would cost to have independent lab assays on every batch you produce. The is no WAY thats the real deal..I dont care how many customers you have. Another company claims that nonsense as well.
FTR RUI has always treated me well. You get what you pay for and they have been around a long time.

Last edited:
I vote for labpe.. really great company, and is the only company that sends along with vials, the HPLC tests (always 98/99%) ! ... this is seriousness.. they are cheaper because they have many customer ;)
RUI sends free solution for mixing and empty sterile vials with all my pep orders. (I dont even use the extra sterile ones, I have them stocking up )
HPLC tests on EVERY batch is very costly And HPLC tests DONT MEAN ANYTHING from the place selling the product.
Its like having the car salesmans mechanic tell you the used car is as good as new...l dont mean shit coming from that guy.
Give me a known 3 rd party and I consider it.

Thats not to say I know that is going on with these guys, I dont.
But it makes sense to NOT factor that in. I have seen MANY UGL's even (not just RC/PEP stores) post these up. All you need to do is change numbers, means nothing.
I remember some place even being called out because they obviously didnt know how to use photoshop.

but to me communication and track record is what matters most (along with current reviews of course) and I have always gotten quick response in passed when I have asked questions, and orders have never been late, That over 5 or so years with RUI has me sold and why I will pick them above most all others out there.

anyway I already said who I rec and why, thought I would add this since some new customers dont know they get the free solutions and sterile vials with their orders. :)

Last edited:
Do you have any idea what it would cost to have independent lab assays on every batch you produce. The is no WAY thats the real deal..I dont care how many customers you have. Another company claims that nonsense as well.
FTR RUI has always treated me well. You get what you pay for and they have been around a long time.

So ergopep and phil is a lier? cmon man...

for me rui

Gave Labpe a go since prices were too good to be true compared to rui. I have def noticed a strong decline in quality compared to rui. (Ghrp2/cjc1295 no dac/igf des/ igf lr3)

In some cases tho rui is 4x as costly (ghrp2/cjc). I'm going to mess with dosages in hopes to determine whether I should go back to rui or just higher dose Labpe

Gave Labpe a go since prices were too good to be true compared to rui. I have def noticed a strong decline in quality compared to rui. (Ghrp2/cjc1295 no dac/igf des/ igf lr3)

In some cases tho rui is 4x as costly (ghrp2/cjc). I'm going to mess with dosages in hopes to determine whether I should go back to rui or just higher dose Labpe

What differences have you noticed with the quality? Everything I have gotten from LabPE has def been potent and better than other companies I've used. I'm just using they're ghrp-6 to help with bulking now and melanotan II and both are working fantastic.

What differences have you noticed with the quality? Everything I have gotten from LabPE has def been potent and better than other companies I've used. I'm just using they're ghrp-6 to help with bulking now and melanotan II and both are working fantastic.

So says the rep from labpe..........

I trust the ones on here who are not getting paid to talk about a company.

And I trust the ones with more than 24 posts in two years. Thanks for your opinion. Your very credible.
Well, seeings how i didn't give an opinion on which company to use, you make even more sense now.

I just pointing the fact that your opinion is biased. You work for labpe so of course you're gonna recommend them.

ps...i feel so embarrassed that i only have 25 posts now. You got me good!

Ghrp2/cjc 200/150mcg rui gives me a warm/burning sensation at the abdomen. Just jumped to. 400/300mcg Labpe and no sensation.

Abdominal bloat and better composition with 100mcg lr3. Not noticeable with Labpe 100mcg.same with des pumps

In now way am I trying to bash Labpe and I actually just finished leaving another order from them for more ghrp2 cjc and des to run with their HMP. As mentioned before rui products are at a hefty price and hopefully even if I take 3x the dose for same effect I will be saving money with Labpe compared to rui. So my testing will continue until I can come to a decision which I feel will give me more bang for my buck

Edit: will be trying ergo Hmp next month as I ordered 5 vials Hmp from Labpe.

Last edited:
Ghrp2/cjc 200/150mcg rui gives me a warm/burning sensation at the abdomen. Just jumped to. 400/300mcg Labpe and no sensation.

Abdominal bloat and better composition with 100mcg lr3. Not noticeable with Labpe 100mcg.same with des pumps

In now way am I trying to bash Labpe and I actually just finished leaving another order from them for more ghrp2 cjc and des to run with their HMP. As mentioned before rui products are at a hefty price and hopefully even if I take 3x the dose for same effect I will be saving money with Labpe compared to rui. So my testing will continue until I can come to a decision which I feel will give me more bang for my buck

Edit: will be trying ergo Hmp next month as I ordered 5 vials Hmp from Labpe.

Hmm I don't think that a warm burning sensation at the abdomen would be any indicator of the quality of gear. Keep us updated, and let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Yes I am a rep but I wouldn't rep for a company that wasn't solid. I rep for them because all of the products have gotten from them have been good and the guys that run it are good people.

Hmm I don't think that a warm burning sensation at the abdomen would be any indicator of the quality of gear. Keep us updated, and let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Yes I am a rep but I wouldn't rep for a company that wasn't solid. I rep for them because all of the products have gotten from them have been good and the guys that run it are good people.

Perhaps on burning sensation. Just going by whatever indicators I can get. Reason I switched to Labpe is because my last two orders from rui we're in process mode for over a week. Had to contact customer support both occasions. Labpe service has been amazing. Cheaper shipping and literally obtained my gear one business day later.

Back