Labre, RUI.....which one ?

RUI is over priced for Peps... the prices they charge is like when it goes through 3 different hands, that kinda over priced.
e.x. GHRP6 5mg should be around $20.-$30.MAX and that's not buying bulk...
That's ridiculous....3 different hands? RUI's prices are because it is quality, made in the USA peptides. Not the chinese crap the other companies get. RUI has been in business for over 10-12 years now and for good reason. Consistency of quality. When it comes to research, I will make sure I get what i pay for.

I have never injected peps before but just ordered a first round from Labpe - I am going to be stacking GHRP 2, 1295 no dac and igf-1lr3. I will track my results - just had body fat measured so have a good starting point for reference.

I am going to order my second round from RUI since they are having 30% off sales and will track progress with them also. I think it will be a good reference for me as I have the same quandry regarding who to go with and balancing price with effectiveness.

I have no problem paying for quality but agree RUI seems to be high - I like the special they are running now though as it makes it more affordable. I will try to post some results and let everyone know how things go - it looks like all my stuff has shipped so hopefully I can start this weekend.

I'm not saying literally its going through three hands..... sure they could be great quality, they just like to make way more profit then other people/companies.
I was thinking of buying couple things from them and have it tested too but testing costs money too and we are happy with the good Peps we have..... if people have good AAS sources that will be their best bet for quality peps and good prices.
I agree cheap peps are cheap overseas peps but we all know (or some of us), someone will comment on how and where peps are made so i wont say anything on that for now.
but a good way to base it is.... CJC's and GHRP's all run around the same price, being CJC with DAC on the higher end of course.

Let us know how they compare for ya. Will be curious to hear results. :)

I have never injected peps before but just ordered a first round from Labpe - I am going to be stacking GHRP 2, 1295 no dac and igf-1lr3. I will track my results - just had body fat measured so have a good starting point for reference.

I am going to order my second round from RUI since they are having 30% off sales and will track progress with them also. I think it will be a good reference for me as I have the same quandry regarding who to go with and balancing price with effectiveness.

I have no problem paying for quality but agree RUI seems to be high - I like the special they are running now though as it makes it more affordable. I will try to post some results and let everyone know how things go - it looks like all my stuff has shipped so hopefully I can start this weekend.

Back