Labs are back and GTG so on to cycle #3...T only vs T/EQ

Body_weight02

33...170lb...14%bf
Per advice from some more veteran users I've been doing a natural cut to get my bf down before running gear again. I know I'm still small but I'm happy with my results from where I started.
My last cycle I ran Enanthate at 500mg and Deca at 350mg for 12wks, HCG throughout, Ai, mid cycle labs and standard navaladex/clomid pct.
I liked the deca for the joint therapy (tendon issues) but it took longer to recover than I liked so it's out this time. Considering the tendon issues I have I'm debating on running a longer cycle (16wks) and adding EQ. But I'm fan of keeping it simple so any input?...500 E x 16wks + 400 EQ x 14 wks...or...600-750 E for 12wks. ( labs, AI, HCG, and pct included on both...blood donations too)

Sounds like you are on top of all the key elements, good job.

In my opinion I'd go for the test and EQ, and I'd flop it around to 300 test C and 600 EQ.

Ive only took EQ at cycle levels and it was good to me. 10 years ago I took 400mg wk for a couple weeks and realized the IM wasn't that bad and went to 600mg for something like 14-16wks. No test or PCT and lucked out. It was very user friendly. I was extremely uneducated and chose it based off profiles and a couple guys personal experiences running it alone. I figured it seemed to have the least sides, rarely mentioned in problem threads and was used in race horses. I kept about 5 pounds. It's stuck since then. Ive lost weight due to med sides @ 135lbs at 5' 10" and I went back up to 160lbs range once they were switched. I was about 146lbs I think With low T and quickly jumped back up to 160lbs range. That EQ muscle stuck in my opinion. Ive maintained a higher untrained weight since. . . when I'm healthy at least.

Definitely post a log!!

Ive only took EQ at cycle levels and it was good to me. 10 years ago I took 400mg wk for a couple weeks and realized the IM wasn't that bad and went to 600mg for something like 14-16wks. No test or PCT and lucked out. It was very user friendly. I was extremely uneducated and chose it based off profiles and a couple guys personal experiences running it alone. I figured it seemed to have the least sides, rarely mentioned in problem threads and was used in race horses. I kept about 5 pounds. It's stuck since then. Ive lost weight due to med sides @ 135lbs at 5' 10" and I went back up to 160lbs range once they were switched. I was about 146lbs I think With low T and quickly jumped back up to 160lbs range. That EQ muscle stuck in my opinion. Ive maintained a higher untrained weight since. . . when I'm healthy at least.

Definitely post a log!!

Thanks for the input. I'll run a log when I start, but it will be some time I n the spring. I have to get everything in hand and lined out. Also I like to bake and filter all my gear because it comes from a local ugl. Hurts like hell straight out of the vial

For EQ to really shine it takes 600 mg/wk, and the 300 test was based on what I do personally and on keeping your total dose at 900 mg/wk which is what you had in your original post.

I have run EQ in low doses on other cycles for joint & tendon healing, but not at 600. The 300 test 600 EQ is on my list to try in the next one or two cycles, either that or 1,000 mg/wk test only, are my next two cycles.

With EQ watch your hematocrit, if it goes north of 50 donate blood to keep it down.

For EQ to really shine it takes 600 mg/wk, and the 300 test was based on what I do personally and on keeping your total dose at 900 mg/wk which is what you had in your original post.

I have run EQ in low doses on other cycles for joint & tendon healing, but not at 600. The 300 test 600 EQ is on my list to try in the next one or two cycles, either that or 1,000 mg/wk test only, are my next two cycles.

With EQ watch your hematocrit, if it goes north of 50 donate blood to keep it down.

Copy that...thanks. I was already assuming the need to donate due to the increase in Hermatocrit levels. (I hate giving blood, but I know it's gonna have to be done). Will there
be any issues pushing my T to 500mg and the EQ to 600 together? I'm using this cycle
as a bulk (just bumping my calories about 700 over maintenance, always clean diet). Or will the difference in potential gains be outweighed by the less sides and better chance of recovery? I'm currently not
on TRT with natural levels over 500

300 or 500 will shut you down regardless. Increased doses lead to increased risk and severity of sides. If you don't gain on 500 test/600 eq it's definitely diet or training! It doesn't seem like an extreme cycle or anything.

Im doing the te500/eq600 right now but it not my first go with Eq and Im glad my first was not this high as I had some anger issues with a lower, first Eq blast.

That experience gave me the foundation of knowledge that is allowing me to better optimize this one

You have lots of years ahead. Tread carefully. Be safe. :)

Btw: Ive seen no different hematocrit rise on Eq than on any other combo blast. Your mileage may vary

300 or 500 will shut you down regardless. Increased doses lead to increased risk and severity of sides. If you don't gain on 500 test/600 eq it's definitely diet or training! It doesn't seem like an extreme cycle or anything.

Right...I know your shut down from your first injection just didn't know how much difference that additional 200mg would relate to added gains vs increased sides. I know with every cycle I'm just rolling the dice with less odds of recovering. My health is of the biggest concern (considering I'm doing my AA's) and I know it's easy to say now but I honestly plan to make this my last cycle until I become a TRT patient. (Definitely not going to be easy, but I managed to quit drinking and drop a 10 year nicotine addiction with no help)

500 test is certainly going to be more effective than 300, but what I can't know is how much your body is going to be saturated (meaning can't make use of any more AAS to synthesize protein) by that plus 600 EQ.

If you are comfortable with 1.1g/wk and know a good AI dose, and manage your risk with blood testing then why not? I'm the kind of person that would always have that nagging doubt if I didn't go for it.

1.1g vs 900 mg/wk in terms of recovery is probably no different, I think the main challenge is letting the EQ's 15 day half life bleed down enough before you start PCT, with 600 mg/wk you are looking at six weeks or so after last shot to PCT.

500 test is certainly going to be more effective than 300, but what I can't know is how much your body is going to be saturated (meaning can't make use of any more AAS to synthesize protein) by that plus 600 EQ.

If you are comfortable with 1.1g/wk and know a good AI dose, and manage your risk with blood testing then why not? I'm the kind of person that would always have that nagging doubt if I didn't go for it.

1.1g vs 900 mg/wk in terms of recovery is probably no different, I think the main challenge is letting the EQ's 15 day half life bleed down enough before you start PCT, with 600 mg/wk you are looking at six weeks or so after last shot to PCT.

Copy on that. I nailed my AI dose last cycle with my mid cycle labs. 0.25 adex every 60 hours kept me perfect. Started at .5 eod and totally crashed my E into single digits. Difference maker for me was finding real AI and pct gear, not just research chem lab stuff. I had major side issues on my 1st cycle with chem lab stuff. May have been bad luck because it was a fairly reputable brand. Plus I think I started my pct a little early at 16 days while on 500mg of Sus.
I learned a bunch from reading since that cycle 3 years ago. Guys on here a great. Really super stoked to run this time with a much better understanding of diet and gear. Thanks again

Good point about giving blood while on EQ, especially if your age is past 30-35 years old. Works the heart a lot harder as it basically thickens the blood. Eq needs to be run for a minimum of 12 weeks, and then you will be very pleased with the results it brings, ideally 16 weeks is optimum. One of my favourites, but I'm 48 now, so sadly i stay away from it. sorry, didnt mean to hijack your post.:)

Such great info, thanks. As for EQ, over 50 should I plain stay away from it? Any horror stories? I would think taking care to monitor your blood and such (elevated hematocrit, creatinine, low GFR, etc.) one could deal with whatever pops up. Deca has had a similar effect on me in the past and I was able to remedy it. At my age my doc doesn’t mind running tests for me.

I'm 50 and my next run is going to be 400 Test C and 600 Boldenone. I've always got high blood pressure so I'll be watching that, and I'll be watching hematocrit on cycle and donating at least every 2 months. Before starting I'll make sure kidneys, liver, and lipids are all good.

All these compounds have particular sides, it's just a matter of knowing what they are, knowing how you'll check them, and having a plan on what to do or when to bail out.

The main thing on EQ is if you plan to PCT knowing how long to wait and how long to run PCT, doing a blood level plot is an eye opener.

Thanks, Tank. I’m embarking on virtually the same cycle. I’m getting bloodwork done this week to make sure everything’s in order (my kidneys were a little mad at me after the last one). I’ll try and post labs and progress as I go. My goal is to do a show and then retire!

Back