Cycle #3 full layout(T & EQ) 2 weeks out...critiques welcomed

Body_weight02

Last cycle was over a year ago. Since then I have dedicated much needed time to learning more about cycling and diet and learned I had zero business cycling AA's. So let's try this again:
Currently natty cutting at 2,600 cal over 5-6 meals(195p, 293c, 72f), have been for 2 months. Everything is weighed and measured.

Stats as of yesterday: 33 3/4 yrs old, 5' 10", 167lb, 11.2 %bf (fresh caliper test), 4.5 yrs lifting.

Cycle layout:
T enan. 400mg wk x 17wks
EQ. 500mg wk x 14wks
Hcg. 500iu wk x 19wks
A-dex. .25 eod x 19wks
Clomid/Navaladex stating week 19.5
50/40, 50/40, 25/20, 25/20, 12.5/0
2 sets of pre-cycle labs are done. Mid cycle labs around wk 6 to help adjust AI and post labs for follow up.

Training: 4 different routines/ 5 wks each routine. All 5 days a week including 10-15 min cardio. Push/pull, upper/lower, bro-split...mostly moderate weight/high volume

Diet: Increasing cal by 100 per wk until 3000cal. (225p, 338c, 83f)
(Only the green, brown, or white foods...lol). Split over 6 meals (2 will be shakes)

Intentions and concerns: Overall goal is to walk onstage at 35, 175lb, 6%bf. I know that will involve some more serious diet and training closer to time but that's still 1.5 years out and will have a coach after this year. Cycle is intended to be a "clean/lean" (taboo I know) bulk. I know the diet and workout are vague, but does this seem to be inline? Obviously, How does the cycle look? I've asked this before but; could I mix my AA's and pin eod? (To reduce total pins per wk. I can't do 2cc pins and at eod that's 1 better than 4 1cc pins)
Thanks in advance, let me know if I missed anything.

The AAS schedule looks good to me. With 24 weeks on + 24 weeks off and 1-1/4 years to go you should have one more cycle leading up to your show which should work out perfectly.

Can't comment on the diet or workouts.

The AAS schedule looks good to me. With 24 weeks on + 24 weeks off and 1-1/4 years to go you should have one more cycle leading up to your show which should work out perfectly.

Can't comment on the diet or workouts.

Copy on that, thanks for the reply. I've posted this same cycle about 2 months ago but I decided to hold off to drop some bf (may have been your suggestion) and learn how to eat better. To that point I was stupid and thought I could just guesstimate macros...I Cannot! 2 months of weighing/measured and strict macro schedule has definitely showed me how much more I could have achieved up to this point.

Everything looks OK.

Though I have a question about the EQ, and why you are stopping it 3 Weeks before you finish your Cycle.

Test E has a Half-life of 10.5 Days.
EQ has a Half-life of 14 Days.

So Stopping it 3 Weeks before you stop the Test E isn't necessary.
You can just stop it 1 Week before you stop your Test................................. JP

Everything looks OK.

Though I have a question about the EQ, and why you are stopping it 3 Weeks before you finish your Cycle.

Test E has a Half-life of 10.5 Days.
EQ has a Half-life of 14 Days.

So Stopping it 3 Weeks before you stop the Test E isn't necessary.
You can just stop it 1 Week before you stop your Test................................. JP

Thanks for the feedback. I may be wrong on the EQ timing. I done several reads in EQ and although the half life seemed to be consistent through all of them there were some discrepancies on how long it actually took the compound to fully clear your system. Some of that same conflicting info I found on here, so I just decided to error to the safe side. I still haven't started yet, so if I need to add an extra week or 2 to the eq it will be no problem.

Thanks for the feedback. I may be wrong on the EQ timing. I done several reads in EQ and although the half life seemed to be consistent through all of them there were some discrepancies on how long it actually took the compound to fully clear your system. Some of that same conflicting info I found on here, so I just decided to error to the safe side. I still haven't started yet, so if I need to add an extra week or 2 to the eq it will be no problem.

If by Fully Clear the System, are you talking about Detection Time.
Or the time till the Half-Life is Negligible.

It takes any Hormone between 4 to 5 Half-Lives to reach Peak Blood Plasma Levels.
Then the Reverse is True when determining the time to Elimination.
So at 5 Half-Lives the Decline of the Hormone would be Essentially complete @ 97%.
This is according to Pharmacokinetics.
The Study of the Absorption/Distribution/Metabolism/and Elimination of Drugs within the Body ........................... JP
P.S.
Detection Time is roughly 5 Months.

Last edited:
If by Fully Clear the System, are you talking about Detection Time.
Or the time till the Half-Life is Negligible.

It takes any Hormone between 4 to 5 Half-Lives to reach Peak Blood Plasma Levels.
Then the Reverse is True when determining the time to Elimination.
So at 5 Half-Lives the Decline of the Hormone would be Essentially complete @ 97%.
This is according to Pharmacokinetics.
The Study of the Absorption/Distribution/Metabolism/and Elimination of Drugs within the Body ........................... JP
P.S.
Detection Time is roughly 5 Months.

Copy on that. Thanks again for the feedback. I may have just not read closely enough or misunderstood exactly what I was reading. I’m not concerned about the detection time, just proper pct timing. This is why I chose to post a couple weeks out before pinning, I know I can get the holes in my knowledge filled.

Back