Laws regarding powder/ pellets...need help

L

Lifterdude

I'm looking to eventually make my own homebrew stuff and I don't know the laws regarding buying the powders or fina pellets. I'd probably look to make my own fina so if you could please tell me the restrictions on buying them. I read different things online and they say that you can't buy them unless you own livestock from a vet source, whether or not they check thats another story I guess.

I'm not looking for a source so don't ban me pls, just delete my post if it asks to much.

Are these powders and fina pellets bought from overseas because they are illegal or is it possible to legally obtain it here in the states?

Fina pellets are legal to buy in the Us. Go to any veteranarian site and look for "implants".

vetamerica.com is a good one. It becomes illegal once you convert it to tren a. Other powders such as prop, tren e, test e, test c, they are all illegal to posess.

this might be a stupid question but would you get into more trouble if you imported powders then if you just imported the final product?

cubanojoe said:
this might be a stupid question but would you get into more trouble if you imported powders then if you just imported the final product?

Kind of like having having pots plants compared to a bag of weed?

jynx said:
Fina pellets are legal to buy in the Us. Go to any veteranarian site and look for "implants".

vetamerica.com is a good one. It becomes illegal once you convert it to tren a. Other powders such as prop, tren e, test e, test c, they are all illegal to posess.

Here's what I saw before on the vetamerica site when I looked. Is this what I'm looking for or am I off? Thanks man

Back