legal steroids - scam or for real?

The links you posted don't work. But if you are talking about the SDI Labs stuff, yes it is complete garbage.

Because it is not real steroids. The stupid thing is that most of that stuff costs more than real gear.

TitoYuca said:
why is it a complete waste?

The compounds, or ingredients, used in those supplements will not produce the results that are advertised. There is no research behind their claims and nothing shows that they are effective. That is why they are useless.

my son bought a product from this company and he tested positive for amphetamines the day after he used the product. go figure....

B Wood said:
my son bought a product from this company and he tested positive for amphetamines the day after he used the product. go figure....
now ive got another thing to talk crap about when refering to the "legal steroids" stuff.i do think that they sell some creatine thats about 500 times as expensive as cellmass-and that shits expensive.as far as everything else that they produce, youre better off wiping your ass withthe money, at least then you no you get a result.

save your $$$$, unless you would like to conduct your own $300 placebo study. let us know if you try...

Back