Legit Test E week 10 and still no results

The reason I say I'm an ectomorph is because most of my weight is in my legs and core. I look like Dave palumbo lol. My arms are skinny and my shoulders are very narrow.

My gear is dragon pharma test e 250 and it checks out on their website with lot and expiration number. Also, blood work shows test is 3-4 times normal.

I've been looking into the overtraining and I think that may be a cause. Also, the permabulk may be another issue. That brings up another puzzling question though, if 4000 calories has become my new maintenance diet, why am I still not gaining? Shouldn't one still gain off of maintenance diet while on gear? Either way, I'm ditching the gear and the permabulk.

My workouts have been pretty consistent in terms of what groups I hit each day and number of sets and reps, but I always mix up the order of exercises and the order of sets. For example, one day I'll go 12-10-8-6 and another I might go 15-10-5-20.

All the replies I received on this thread have given me new angles to look at this problem that I never even thought of before, thanks so much guys. New thoughts are always appreciated.

It seems perfectly reasonable to me for an ecto to reach 200 after 6 years of training. I was definitely an ecto (140lbs at 20) and I'm currently sitting at a fluffy 230, at the same height. Sedentary people see results from test without lifestyle change. It seems improbable to me that 4000 calories isn't enough food to stimulate ANY growth at 200lbs or that 8-9 hours of sleep isn't enough. I could see it not being optimal for his body, but absolutely no results? This is as puzzling to me as it is to the OP, and I'm very curious to see any future results he has from the suggestions, or other information on manipulating metabolism to bring down caloric maintenance.

I'm someone with a very similar background and body to the OP, and have never had to take in 300g of protein to make progress, or know anyone else who has. I'm not an expert and will gladly listen to any non-volatile information DPR or other posters have to shed light on the suggestion. Calm down.

I'm someone with a very similar background and body to the OP, and have never had to take in 300g of protein to make progress, or know anyone else who has. I'm not an expert and will gladly listen to any non-volatile information DPR or other posters have to shed light on the suggestion. Calm down.

Who's excited!? I want to be excited. I'm on tren and I wanna got the bleep off on someone/Something..been Mr freaking happy go lucky on this cycle...lol;-)
I'm done. Back to the thread topic. Sorry.

Who's excited!? I want to be excited. I'm on tren and I wanna got the bleep off on someone/Something..been Mr freaking happy go lucky on this cycle...lol;-)
I'm done. Back to the thread topic. Sorry.

lol. Thanks for the laugh Soldier74 :)
I just hope that the best advice is taken, there are some very knowledgeable members that have posted here.

Last edited:
lol. Thanks for the laugh Soldier74 :)
I just hope that the best advice is taken, there are some very knowledgeable members that have posted here.

Agreed! A lot of great posts in this thread. I've taken some nuggets from it myself. Thanks!

100 grams more protein is not going to make the difference. He's eating plenty to make some progress, even if the diet isn't perfect.

I've given him an exact minimum amount of protein needed to grow.1.5 grams per pound of body weight.

It's understood that an athlete needs a minimum 1 gram a day to maintain mass. Now if your sitting on your ass playing. Video games .....

Last edited:
On pharma grade gear eating that diet body composition might change but he's not going to grow. I wouldn't put this on the gear. At 20 most need more calories due to high metabolism. If we all could only be so lucky. How many 20 year olds can stay on a diet let along plan one. Waiter can I get twinkly on the side with that.

Wrong hmmm what is just a warm up for me maybe overtraining for you but no overtraining is a myth watch ct fletchers video on overtraining. In martial arts you do the same movement's over over over and then again and then some more go ask any pro bodybuilder if theres is anysuch thing as overtrainig ask arnold ask franco Colombo if theres such thing as overtraining im not telling people that are beginning to do olympic bodybuilding programs lifting heavier than they need to be that is lifting wrong not overtrainig ask frank zane if overtraining exist it dose not there is no such thing

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I've been reading on here for quite a while but never posted. This post is gonna be long so I apologize in advance. I've tried searching everywhere but haven't been able to find anyone else with the same problem as me. I have literally no idea what I'm doing, but like my mom always says, f*ck it.

I am 20 years old. I know I'm too young to be on test e blah blah blah. I am willing to accept the consequences of possibly being fucked up for the rest of my life if it means I get to have big muscles. I've been lifting for 6 years and I am the definition of Ectomorph. I am 5'11, 200 lbs, about 12% body fat (according to my gym's handheld electrode body fat thing). I have been eating 4000 calories daily (220g protein, 110g fat, 400 carb; 6 meals daily spaced 2 hours apart each) for about a year, despite a small two month cut where I dropped to 190 but saw no visible difference. About 8 months ago I hit 200 lbs. I've been trying to gain more since, but I haven't gained a single pound. Everyone says I'm not eating enough, but then I tell them my diet. I eat up until the point of my eyes popping out. Then they say I must not be sleeping, but I get 8-9 hours every night. So then my training gets criticized, but I lift heavy until I'm drenched in sweat and at the point of puking. I change it up enough so that I never do the same workout twice.

Getting to the point, I finally said f*ck it and ordered some gear from naps.

I've been on test e for 10 weeks and have yet to see results. I've heard of it taking up to 8 weeks to start, but never 10. I did a 6 week dbol kickstart and gained a couple lbs of water weight, but that has since vanished along with the extra couple reps I got from it as well.

Now not only have I not gained anything, I've been getting WEAKER. My bench has gone down 20 lbs, my squat has pretty much stayed the same, but my deadlift has been devastated more than I would like to admit.

Naturally, I assumed the gear was fake. So I got my blood work done, liver toxicity is up a hair and free test is over 1500 ng/dL. My doctor said it's likely twice that amount.

I started out taking 500mg/week, but I kicked it to 750 by week 6 when I saw nothing. Still nothing. I've also been taking milk thistle to try to keep my liver in check and .5mg eod of arimidex to handle estrogen. I get weaker with every workout and every passing week, still staying 200lbs and bodyfat only getting higher.

The only logical conclusion I am left with is that I may have reached my genetic limit. I have read that an over abundance of myostatin may be the cause of my problems. In which case, I've reached my maximum potential at 20 years old, which is highly unlikely.

So that's why I've come to you guys here on this forum. Please help me figure out what's wrong with me. Again, sorry for the long post, but I wanted all the info to be there.

And when you tell them your diet then what ? And you have to learn how to calculate your overall calorie intake as you are no where close to a 4000 calories a day diet. Here's a 50/30/20 at 4000 calories: Carbs : 500 Protein : 300 Fats : 90 (actually 89 but this looks better). You do the math but I'm guessing you're at 3500 tops.

AAS doesn't magically transform you into a beast ! It can definitely change body composition without changing your weight on the scale but in order to get big you have to eat BIG. Without knowing anything about your training I feel confident to tell you that your diet is the problem. And before you fix that AAS is gonna be a waste of time unless you like hurting your body for absolutely no benefits.

And I can't stress this enough you are way to young to be doing AAS imo.

Wrong hmmm what is just a warm up for me maybe overtraining for you but no overtraining is a myth watch ct fletchers video on overtraining. In martial arts you do the same movement's over over over and then again and then some more go ask any pro bodybuilder if theres is anysuch thing as overtrainig ask arnold ask franco Colombo if theres such thing as overtraining im not telling people that are beginning to do olympic bodybuilding programs lifting heavier than they need to be that is lifting wrong not overtrainig ask frank zane if overtraining exist it dose not there is no such thing

It all boils down as to how one defines training in general. Your statement that there is no such thing as over-training is curious as it implies (especially to our younger and highly impressionable members/visitors) that our muscles do not need time off to rest/recuperate/rebuild, we are all human.

Those karate training moves that Jacky Chan and Mister Miagi did in Karate Kid do not tear muscles nor put great amounts of stress on then, those are simple moves and it only aids in muscle memory.

Last edited:
Yes sir you are 100 percent right but i didnt mean to come across that way and yes some of the younger or less experienced guys may of taken that the wrong way so ill try to clear up what i meant i dont think i explained it the right way and before i say anything eles about it i just want to say im not a proffesinal so take my advice with a grain of salt .
Arnold and Franco trained for 6 hours a day for them that wasnt over training but if i tried that it woudnt be overtraining it would be lifting wrong it would be to much for me but if i have a plan to work bis tris and back on monday and i get to the gym and start curling i might not stop curling ive had sessions were ive curled for 3 hours light high reps heavy low reps changing it as i go and the same thing for tris ive spent 2 to 3 hours just working tris and it felt so good i didn't stop and then i did a mixture of both the next day alot of people would say that that is over training but it works for me and works for alot of pro bodybuilders the human body is built to adapt and it dose its job well im not telling anyone to go out and do arms evreyday for weeks but im just trying to say when u set limitations in your mind your body knows that im a big beliver in shocking the muscles forcing them to grow becuse if i dont do this and i do the same routine week in week out nothing happens when i listen to my body and di what it wants to and what is feeling good that day then i see growth get on you tube and watch ct fletcher overtraining he is a bit of a dick but explains it better than i can im a firm believer that overtraining is a myth and i can only say what work's for me may not work for you but give it a try and yes haha the karate kid doing wax on wax of isnt putting much strain on your muscles but doing kendo swinging a bokken around for hours at a time dose. Getting on the mats and wrestling around doing aikijitisu and jujitsu dose doing katers until your arms feel like there going to fall of dose but like i said what works for me might be you lifting the wrong way for your body and mind not overtraining no offence to anyone like i said im no professional this is just what work's for me

Back