Legit Test E week 10 and still no results

There is no such thing as over training

Bull shit. Remember the guys that say there is no such thing have special Genetics then the average guy. I have over trained in my career. Now that I'm old I can do it very easily. However when I was young I did it while on cycle. The aggression and drive as with the quick recovery, I thught I was Superman.

Oh please refresh my memory. How long have you been at it seriously hard core? I'm just curious and won't comment on it.

Last edited:
Wrong hmmm what is just a warm up for me maybe overtraining for you but no overtraining is a myth watch ct fletchers video on overtraining. In martial arts you do the same movement's over over over and then again and then some more go ask any pro bodybuilder if theres is anysuch thing as overtrainig ask arnold ask franco Colombo if theres such thing as overtraining im not telling people that are beginning to do olympic bodybuilding programs lifting heavier than they need to be that is lifting wrong not overtrainig ask frank zane if overtraining exist it dose not there is no such thing

So it's possible to overtrain. After time your body adapts to different stresses. But it takes time and progressive overload. I call overtraining when your annihilating your muscles to the point they can't recover or your not feeding them the nutrients.
Train, eat, rest, repeat. Not train, eat, train, train, rest train etc. you grow away from the gym

So it's possible to overtrain. After time your body adapts to different stresses. But it takes time and progressive overload. I call overtraining when your annihilating your muscles to the point they can't recover or your not feeding them the nutrients.
Train, eat, rest, repeat. Not train, eat, train, train, rest train etc. you grow away from the gym

Unless your the guy in your avi, right bloke??

Righto i did try and explain myself i wrote a bit longer post on page 3 but ill try again c i dont advocate training and not sleeping or eating that is also lifting the wrong way that's not overtrainig did you happen to read my post on page 3 or 2 i explained it a bit better the whole concept no you cant over train if you have lifted so much that you cant pick up a pen and write your name thats ok by me like i said i didnt advocate not getting adequate rest food time off please read my other posts

And ive been training on and off for 10 years 7 seriouse and that inc weights but have only started body building the last 18 months or so as i had to keep weight to make weight to fight

Last edited:
And ive been training on and off for 10 years 7 serious and that inc weights but have only started body building the last 18 months or so as i had to keep weight to make weight to fight

Top of the morning to you sir :)

Haha no becuse i need to change my routine to keep my muscles growing if i do the same thing for 2 weeks my muscles adapt and they don't grow it was saying that working out arms evreyday for example for weeks isnt good the muscle needs time of to heal and grow like you said . But like i said before theres the right way and a wrong way to workouts for each individual what works for you may not work for me vice versa .
But each to there own like i said im not telling a beginner to go start benching 200 pound if they weight 150 you could call that overtrainig but id say your doing the wrong thing i dunno like i said im no pro but this sort of method works for me and others in saying that i do evreything in moderation ive got sports injuries that start to get a bit sore doing certain things and as for using age as an excuse if your 50 i woudnt tell you to train like you did when you were 21 but limits can still be pushed and when im pushing my limits thats when i see the best results
Ive broken my wrists compound fractured my leg into a 90 deg bend with steel rods still in there with screws through my ankle broken my knee hands fractured my neck broken fingers that i can no longer bend to grab a bar lost half of my index finger and now have arthritis in nearly evrey bone ive broke if i can still do what i am doing how im doing it with good results so can you being a littleolder is no excuse

Last edited:
Ive had open heart surgery. Top that one kid...

And it's not like I've been in cryogenic. chamber for 50 years so my body would be in pristine condition when I got old. Nothing bothered me when I was 20 ish. Now everything hurts to a degree but then less so when I get my swole on so I just keep on keeping on

You win but the older part was for oldmuscle i mean no disrespect to any of you guys and power to you to be doing this if you are a bit older than most like i said its just what work's for me and damm open heart surgery dosnt sound like much fun at all good work for still lifting respect

Back