Legit Test E week 10 and still no results

There is no such thing as over training

which YouTube sensation do you get your information from ? (oh wait, you already said Ct fletcher, lol ok, all hype to get youtube views and ZERO science).

I'll at least give you this, "over training" is rare (but just because something is rare does not mean it does not exist, just because you yourself don't have enough knowledge to know everything that goes on in the world does not mean something does not exist, none of us do) .

"OVER REACHING" is more common and what most people get to when they say they are 'over trained' .. Over reaching results in lethargy, weakness, lack of motivation, loss of appetite, etc.. BUT, Over Reaching is a good thing, a tool to be used. Powerlifters, strength athletes, olympic athletes all use Over Reaching as a tool to prepare for competition.
They do the same thing over and over again, hours on end , thats called 'high volume' , this volume brings about performance but then as the load increases and the volume goes up, you get into over reaching. Once you've gotten there you simply 'De-load' and taper back the volume, a form of recovery, until the competition. The De-load and then coming back into full force generally leads to better performance.*

* ever workout hard for 3-4 months straight ,, end up with a cold and have to take a week off, then come back to the gym and feel way stronger then you did before? thats a form of having been over reached then de-loaded and came back.

again, most people confuse the symptoms of 'over reaching' (which again is a good thing) as 'over training' and its not.
Over training is a rare condition. Muscles cannot be 'over trained' , over training is a neurological / nervous system problem and your body will go far beyond the symptoms of just over reaching, it will begin shutting down. Again, its rare, but it does happen (navy seals, some olympic athletes etc.. training 14 hours a day with no sleep and very little food). the worst symptom related to severe over training is death . Aint no one ever died from over reaching.

as for Frank Zane and Arnold .. Um yeah sure they were high volume guys and spent hours in the gym , of course they were not over trained , they did 'over reach' on purpose .. but remember, they did not train year round. Most of them would take 3-4 months off per year, and then pick the training back up for a competition. that time off was a recovery time, and with enough recovery over training is virtually impossible

Yes sir you are 100 percent right but i didnt mean to come across that way and yes some of the younger or less experienced guys may of taken that the wrong way so ill try to clear up what i meant i dont think i explained it the right way and before i say anything eles about it i just want to say im not a proffesinal so take my advice with a grain of salt .
Arnold and Franco trained for 6 hours a day for them that wasnt over training but if i tried that it woudnt be overtraining it would be lifting wrong it would be to much for me but if i have a plan to work bis tris and back on monday and i get to the gym and start curling i might not stop curling ive had sessions were ive curled for 3 hours light high reps heavy low reps changing it as i go and the same thing for tris ive spent 2 to 3 hours just working tris and it felt so good i didn't stop and then i did a mixture of both the next day alot of people would say that that is over training but it works for me and works for alot of pro bodybuilders the human body is built to adapt and it dose its job well im not telling anyone to go out and do arms evreyday for weeks but im just trying to say when u set limitations in your mind your body knows that im a big beliver in shocking the muscles forcing them to grow becuse if i dont do this and i do the same routine week in week out nothing happens when i listen to my body and di what it wants to and what is feeling good that day then i see growth get on you tube and watch ct fletcher overtraining he is a bit of a dick but explains it better than i can im a firm believer that overtraining is a myth and i can only say what work's for me may not work for you but give it a try and yes haha the karate kid doing wax on wax of isnt putting much strain on your muscles but doing kendo swinging a bokken around for hours at a time dose. Getting on the mats and wrestling around doing aikijitisu and jujitsu dose doing katers until your arms feel like there going to fall of dose but like i said what works for me might be you lifting the wrong way for your body and mind not overtraining no offence to anyone like i said im no professional this is just what work's for me
by the way Karate Kid 1 movie blows away this last wannabe karate kid movie by far. The wax on wax off really blew me away (16 at the time) when Mr. Miaggi had him apply it when the punches came. I bet Daniel could kick that little wannabe whatever he or it is. View attachment 564097

Last edited:
Roush fair enough all your points are valid and are pretty on the money but as you said theres overreaching and overtraining as you said but i dont think of it as overtraining o think of it as training the wrong way . Like you said about the navy seals or commandos or sasr there training is high performance high intensity training its not the sort of training i was talking about i was talking about the standard weight lifters and bodybuilders training regimes and yes aronold and frank and everybody else didnt do that year round only for a few months to prep for contest but do you train the same all year round when your on and off cycle dose your workouts change aswell .
Im not talking up ct fletcher but he has good points as do you but before he was on the internet yelling and carrying on he was setting world records bench pressing and curling so i do take into consideration what he says becuse he is a champ i dont base what i do off him i just agree with what he says sonetimes watch his overtraining video on youtube and tell me what you think

Yes sir you are 100 percent right but i didnt mean to come across that way and yes some of the younger or less experienced guys may of taken that the wrong way so ill try to clear up what i meant i dont think i explained it the right way and before i say anything eles about it i just want to say im not a proffesinal so take my advice with a grain of salt .
Arnold and Franco trained for 6 hours a day for them that wasnt over training but if i tried that it woudnt be overtraining it would be lifting wrong it would be to much for me but if i have a plan to work bis tris and back on monday and i get to the gym and start curling i might not stop curling ive had sessions were ive curled for 3 hours light high reps heavy low reps changing it as i go and the same thing for tris ive spent 2 to 3 hours just working tris and it felt so good i didn't stop and then i did a mixture of both the next day alot of people would say that that is over training but it works for me and works for alot of pro bodybuilders the human body is built to adapt and it dose its job well im not telling anyone to go out and do arms evreyday for weeks but im just trying to say when u set limitations in your mind your body knows that im a big beliver in shocking the muscles forcing them to grow becuse if i dont do this and i do the same routine week in week out nothing happens when i listen to my body and di what it wants to and what is feeling good that day then i see growth get on you tube and watch ct fletcher overtraining he is a bit of a dick but explains it better than i can im a firm believer that overtraining is a myth and i can only say what work's for me may not work for you but give it a try and yes haha the karate kid doing wax on wax of isnt putting much strain on your muscles but doing kendo swinging a bokken around for hours at a time dose. Getting on the mats and wrestling around doing aikijitisu and jujitsu dose doing katers until your arms feel like there going to fall of dose but like i said what works for me might be you lifting the wrong way for your body and mind not overtraining no offence to anyone like i said im no professional this is just what work's for me

What brand of coffee you drink Blakey?!?! I gotta get me some of that bro!! ;-)

Roush fair enough all your points are valid and are pretty on the money but as you said theres overreaching and overtraining as you said but i dont think of it as overtraining o think of it as training the wrong way . Like you said about the navy seals or commandos or sasr there training is high performance high intensity training its not the sort of training i was talking about i was talking about the standard weight lifters and bodybuilders training regimes and yes aronold and frank and everybody else didnt do that year round only for a few months to prep for contest but do you train the same all year round when your on and off cycle dose your workouts change aswell .
Im not talking up ct fletcher but he has good points as do you but before he was on the internet yelling and carrying on he was setting world records bench pressing and curling so i do take into consideration what he says becuse he is a champ i dont base what i do off him i just agree with what he says sonetimes watch his overtraining video on youtube and tell me what you think

agreed.. in 99% of the bodybuilding world it does not exist, or go to all the pussies on bodybuilding dot com,, and they all complain of or are afraid of over training and it is BS.

as for CT fletcher , I'm a fan , I know his story .. how do you think I got my biceps , " I commanded those mother fuckers to grow"..
He is great for motivation ( I just happen to prefer other sources of information for science )

And yes the karate kid was wack you cant learn karate of a chinaman they do kung fu that movie was rubbish ill take Daniel san any day and the awesome 80s tunes

This is such a good and important issue to be addressed since new sciences/tv/internet etc. are always re-defining what is good and what is not. Glad you brought this up :)

Haha i command you to grow and isymfs haha like i said its what works for me haha no coffee for me and roush you seem like a good bloke and that you know what your talking about sorry for being a dick the otherday my bad

Haha i command you to grow and isymfs haha like i said its what works for me haha no coffee for me and roush you seem like a good bloke and that you know what your talking about sorry for being a dick the otherday my bad

Is "bloke" a good thing or a bad thing ;) . No worries man, we are all a bunch of juiced up adrenaline junkies in here , we are gonna have good days and bad days

Is "bloke" a good thing or a bad thing ;) . No worries man, we are all a bunch of juiced up adrenaline junkies in here , we are gonna have good days and bad days

Bloke also means diamond geezer if your from England :) lol

Haha didn't know that nar not England to cold for me Australian

I live in an area where alot of continental Euros and Brits/Irish/Scots/Wales (Aussies & even Kiwi's as well) people visit all year round so I get to hang with them and pick up on their slang. I love it when its a HOT bird from the UK with that damn sexy accent that just melts me and gets me going, especially when Im down under, LOL. get it? down under? I crack myself up, or just had too much coffee with lots of cream and lots of sugar this morning.

Last edited:
Definitely some good stuff in here bros....thanks!
Now to check out this CT Fletcher dude....L8TR:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea its good to talk about diffrent things net tv ect milton but o probley shoudnt of hijacked this thread haha

Hey, you the way you write your post man, I like it. You make a brother feel good reading them. Funny yeah cuz it's like 100mph, but you have good stuff to say in them too man. Just wanted to say...
Good stuff B. Keep bringing it. We all gotta remeber the newbies too:)

Back