Lemelange?

Dave B.

Anyone had any trouble with Lemelange lately?

I placed an order with them a couple of weeks ago, it shipped the same day, and I had it two days later. An automated e-mail was sent when the order was received, and another e-mail that day said "we shipped your order". It was missing some items (I ordered a six pack of filters, they only shipped one filter) so I e-mailed them, got an immediate response, and received the remaining five filters in a couple of days.

I placed a follow-up order, it went through, my credit card was charged, and a week and a half later, nothing. And they haven't responded to e-mail. I got the automated confirmation, but nothing else. I suppose one or more items could be back-ordered, but you'd think they'd say something.

Hopefully I just got lost in the shuffle, maybe because the order was placed on a Sunday night, but it seems odd that their service would suddenly go south like that.

Poobah said:
If your concerned pick up the phone and give Melissa a call. Case solved.. *hopefully*

Yeah, that's the next step, I don't wanna be a pest if it's just a backorder situation, thought I'd fish here first to see if anyone else has had any weirdness.

I've had this happen a couple times as well. Everything turned out fine in the end though, no worries.

DocJ said:
I've had this happen a couple times as well. Everything turned out fine in the end though, no worries.

The problem I guess is that their service is usually so perfect that I don't know how to react when things don't go the way I expect.

Was your issue just a lost order, or a backorder, or what? Did you have to intervene, or did you just wait it out and it eventually showed up?

Package just arrived, all's well that ends well I guess. Just seems odd that they usual level of contact wasn't there.

Another oddity -- the 200g pocket scale in my order was DOA. So I pulled out the batteries, a pair of nickel-sized 3V units. One measured 2.4V, the other -1.36, somehow it had actually reversed polarity. I didn't know this was possible. A quick trip to Le Shaque du Radio provided me with a pair of (expensive) replacement batteries, and all is well.

I had to double-check my measurements several times to believe what I was seeing, I didn't know it was possible for a battery to reverse its polarity.

I got it from a reliable source(vet mod on another board) that Lemelange is being watched by the feds. From what I am gathering, she was not closed down or arrested. The Feds did take her sales records though. She has a lawyer on this now. They told her she was selling drug related items for conversion of raw materials to street selling drugs. This could have something to do with your delay Deebs.

estray said:
I got it from a reliable source(vet mod on another board) that Lemelange is being watched by the feds. From what I am gathering, she was not closed down or arrested. The Feds did take her sales records though. She has a lawyer on this now. They told her she was selling drug related items for conversion of raw materials to street selling drugs. This could have something to do with your delay Deebs.
Bingo!
I've seen this as well as the link to the announcement for the initial arrest.

No way in hell I would have any contact with lml right now...written or verbal.

The news reports of Operation Raw Deal hit Monday morning the 24th, but how long before that date did the arrests start going down? My order in question was placed online on the 16th and normally would have shipped out the 17th, a week before the news hit. The actual shipping date was 9-25.

1) Yes, does anyone know when they confiscated Lemelanges records?
2) Would they continue to take records after that time? So that new orders are also under scrutiny
3) How far back did the records go?

Anyone who is in contact with Lemelange and has information would probably be appreciated by many, just out of curiosity if nothing else

Back