Letro dosage opinion needed

numba1scrapper

Beast in training
Hey guys,

most of the new guys don't know me as I haven't been able to commit my time to forums over the past couple of years due to many of my businesses growing rapidly, but I do check in every now and then to see what's going on.

Anyway, about a year ago after many cycles & my gyno getting worse and worse I finally decided to get gyno surgery. Post surgery I got super motivated, as for the first time in years I felt my chest actually looked decent. After finishing a nice "come back" cycle after down time of recovery, my nips were very sensitive and I felt were starting to look puffy. Went to Doc and he stuck a needle in each one of my pecs and sucked out some blood and other shit which he claimed to be the issue.

Well, im at only week 3 of another cycle after approximately 5-6 months of down time and I feel as if my gyno is already fucking coming back. I know im obviously gyno prone and I consider myself to be extremely gyno prone which is why I havent used anything other then letro for an A/I for my last handful of cycles (of course aside from when I run tren/deca/ext) but at this point im kind of at a loss of what to do.

My current cycle is

1,000mg test E (500mg sunday, 500mg wed)
400mg Tren E (200mg sunday, 200mg wed)
clen - 30mcg-140mcg increasing 20mcg eod for 2 weeks then off for two weeks
letro - 0.625mg twice per week on injection day
caber - 0.25mg twice per week on injection day
Dbol - 80mg per day ed week 8-14 (obviously not at week 8 yet, but worried about the gyno situation once I start)
Liv52 a week before dbol 4 pills per day (idr dosage/mg off top of my head)
HCG - 400iu per week

Now I know some will say "its in your head, the drugs haven't even kicked in yet" and while I don't claim to be a master aas cycler, I have over a dozen cycles under my belt and know they have. My nips hurt, they are puffy and call me crazy, but I feel like there could be new tissue slowly growing...again.

I guess my question is, how much letro (bc I dont think its progesterone related) is too much, especially once I start the dbol? Should I be doing 1.25mg eod? I feel like at that dosage my joints & libido will be shot.

Any positive advice is greatly appreciated....p.s, before anyone says it, yes, I am running clen & dbol in the same cycle. Being off for a while and not sticking to a diet, I have gained a bit of bodyfat. When I am on aas along with a strict diet, I am very focused and disiplined. I feel as though, in 8 weeks I can shed enough bodyfat to where I can change my routine and focus back on bulking which has almost always been my primary goal.

Thanks guys

Your taking a lot of shit that aromatizes heavily. Have you ever considered getting bloodwork to see if your ai is dialed in? That's crucial in any cycle bud. Right now your just guessing which never turns out good as you already know...

After 4 days on letro in an attempt to get rid of my gyno.. I said fuck it, ill pay for the surgery.... i dont know how you can use that for a whole cycle.

Your taking a lot of shit that aromatizes heavily. Have you ever considered getting bloodwork to see if your ai is dialed in? That's crucial in any cycle bud. Right now your just guessing which never turns out good as you already know...

Unfortunately I don't have health insurance so getting bloods locally costs thousands, however, when I try a new source or drug I will typically run it for 4-6 weeks then order a female hormone panel from private md and go to a neighboring states labcorp to test the drugs. I remember running 750mg of test per week along with 0.625mg letro once per week years ago and estrogen levels were on low side but not terribly low.. that's not to say, the brand of letro I still use could have went down in quality, but usually my joints are the first thing that tells me if I'm overdoing it. I am very sketched however spending 10k on gyno surgery & feeling like it's coming back so that's why I significantly upped the dosage & almost feel like upping again when I start the Dbol.. maybe I'll take a ride out to ct and get an updated panel done.

After 4 days on letro in an attempt to get rid of my gyno.. I said fuck it, ill pay for the surgery.... i dont know how you can use that for a whole cycle.

Which side effects bother you the most? Joint pain and being tired is the worst for me. Using injectable b12 works ok, being tired sucks a ton because it's very hard for me to finish a full day of work without being a zombie.

1000mg test per week

I'm certainly no expert & this is just one single thread, but from my experience, no matter how good the source is, again (imo) ug labs are almost under dosed. 1000mg I feel is like 700mg. I've taken 500mg of Watson test c and 500mg of multiple ug test e and felt a significant difference. This being said, I didn't want to risk dosing the test close to the tren and getting tren dick... tren/decca dick is the worst fucking shit I've ever gone through lol. I could tell you horror stories including super hot bitches willing to give it up and a non functioning dick which is the most embarrassing thing ever.

https://www.*****************/forum/anabolic-steroids/ug-labs-truth-886643.html

I'm certainly no expert & this is just one single thread, but from my experience, no matter how good the source is, again (imo) ug labs are almost under dosed. 1000mg I feel is like 700mg. I've taken 500mg of Watson test c and 500mg of multiple ug test e and felt a significant difference. This being said, I didn't want to risk dosing the test close to the tren and getting tren dick... tren/decca dick is the worst fucking shit I've ever gone through lol. I could tell you horror stories including super hot bitches willing to give it up and a non functioning dick which is the most embarrassing thing ever.

https://www.*****************/forum/anabolic-steroids/ug-labs-truth-886643.html

That would be the result of your ai not being dialed in. Tren/deca dick is broscience. If your dialed in with ancillaries, this shouldn't be an issue...

hes usaing letro an main AI for estrogen control, not to crash estro and shrink gyno. i use letro as my main AI on cycle 80% of the time, low dose and doen right its great, most use too much or up dose too fast. but i agree using letro to shrink gyno is a bad idea

I would stop thr dbol and us something like tbol, drop test to maybe 600-750mg ew and see how that goes. maybe even tren to 300mg ew also

Back