Letro or Ralox ? For gyno

wolf2211

Age 23
Weight 76 kg
Height 183

Late last year and begining of this year I had done 2 relatively light cycles one for 8 weeks which was 300mg test E per week and 2 weeks in 50mg of anavar per day till and of cycle.
I had no side effects and had bounced back to normal rather quickly.
3 months after that cycle I did 50 mg of anavar per day with tb500 for healing and some gw501516 and sr9009 just for added benefit I did this for about 6 weeks.

I felt after the second cycle I had been shut down pretty hard. And soon after started to get nipple sensitivity and gyno dispite my pct 40mg of nolva and 60mg of clomid everyday.
A month and a half into both of these I added 0.5mg arimidex everyday.
I am now at the end of my second month of pct. And have no improvement with my gyno.

If read about letro and Ralox and cought between the 2
And what doses for either would would someone recommend.
NO SHIPPING DISCUSSION READ THE BOARD RULES

Thank you any help is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
So from the thread u just sent me it would seem that Ralox is the safer option.

NO SHIPPING DISCUSSION READ THE BOARD RULES

Last edited by a moderator:
One hundred percent sure hard disce formation and everything it has started to die down in my left which is the main one my right was fine but as it dies down in my left I'm starting to develop it in my right. I have read that in some case's it takes more then 12 weeks with nolva so I wanted to speed it up with either letro or Ralox I'm leaning more towards RaloxNO SOURCE TALK

Letro for shrinkin gyo: stupid, outdated, more unhealthy.

Letro (low dose) for controlling estrogen WHILE ON cycle to avoid gyno (or another AI) : smart

Ralox or another SERM for gyno: smart, treats the area without destroying your estrogen throughout your whole body, which it needs for many functions.

Note: just because both will work doesnt mean both are the smart option. no one is saying letro wont work to shrink it.

One hundred percent sure hard disce formation and everything it has started to die down in my left which is the main one my right was fine but as it dies down in my left I'm starting to develop it in my right. I have read that in some case's it takes more then 12 weeks with nolva so I wanted to speed it up with either letro or Ralox I'm leaning more towards RaloxNO SOURCE TALK
go with ralox, but understand alot/most true formed gyno WONT go away with either treatment, only getting it cut out. it may shrink through at the very least.

did you use an AI on cycle?

also dont use ai during PCT IMO.

and get blood work when off all these things for a couple months

No didn't use any AI while on didn't think I would have needed it as it was not to heavy a dose of test E 300mg a week and anavar at 50mg perday and if never ran it in the past with zero sides.
Unfortunately I'm aware that if it becomes true set gyno only option is surgery something I'll try my best to avoid.

So why do you think not to use the AI during pct?
I know if read that nolva reduces the effectiveness of arimidex when taken together, but when taken together can also be beneficial in avoiding some of the sides of arimidex. How much of that is true I'm not 100 percent as I'm going of other threads.

Back