Letro protocol whilst on cycle

timtam

Hi all,

So I'm currently in a simple cycle of test at 750mg a week after my last few cycles of running heavy compounds. Decided to cruise it back a little. One addition I made this time round was to add D-bol. As I'm usually not significantly affected by estrogen related gyno, I was running my pharma adex at 0.25mg eod. 3 weeks in and I notice my nipples were getting quite itchy and puffy so I increased the adex dose to 0.5mg eod and have been on this dose ever since (6 weeks in now). Dropped the Dbol 4 weeks in as recommended but during the past 3 weeks I noticed the nipples did progressively get more sensitive VERY slowly and didn't notice I had grown a hard lump underneath my nipples. I wouldn't say the developing gyno is very noticeable but I know it is growing.

SO, got myself letro and will begin after I've gained a bit more knowledge regarding dosage/taper and the future.

So my question is for those who have had exposure to Letro, instead of raising the dosages gradually to 2.5mg ed could I start from day 1 at 2.5mg? and once I have ran it for a satisfactory duration and taper down, will I be alright to go back to dosing adex at 0.5mg eod or should I stick with the letro throughout the cycle at perhaps 0.5mg ed? Reason being I've always been able to control the e2 until dbol was used.

I will also continue to run my test cycle for a total of 16 weeks so hoping the month(hoping not longer) I stay on letro won't hinder the gains too much.

Thanks again!

do you have any nolva on hand??

i really recommend you do not use letro..

Nova is your best option, letro will crash your e2 and you'll spend the next few months trying to poke your girl with a wet noodle

You need to manage your e2 with an ai like exemestane or arinidex and treat your gyno with a serm. Preferable raloxifene but tamoxifen will also work.
It is a bad idea to treat gyno by crashing your e2 with letrozole. Its very unhealthy and has a ton of unbearable sides. Not to mention its unnecessary and it isnt even as effective as say raloxifene. Do ralox at 120mgs per day for the frst week then drop it down to 60mg/day every week after. Manage your e2 on cycle with a normal ai dose you would usse to do so.
Thats how I would approach this entire issue.

I have been using an adex throughout the cycle. By the time I realised there was a lump growing under the nipple I realised gyno had been progressively getting worse in which i increased my adex dosage. I also do have nolva but I've also read it does nothing for a gyno if it has already started developing, only that it'll just stop the progression. My aim is to get rid of the lump and the puffiness of my nipples.

Increase you ai dosage to properly manage your e2. Get it to the point where gyno would not have formed but do not crash your e2. You are fine using adex for your ai. Then do the following. I have spelled it out as simply as possible. This is the absolute most successful gyno treatment there is. It is even used to reverse pubertal and pre-pubertal gyno. What does that mean? Well they are the absolute most stubborn forms of gyno you can try to treat so this is by far the best method for treating aas induced gyno. Here you go:
Step 1- Buy Raloxifene
Step 2- Week 1 take 120mgs raloxifene/day
Step 3 -Week 2 on take 60mg raloxifene/day
Step 4 - Continue to run raloxifene till after gyno subsides. Plan on running for at least 8 weeks and for as long as 6 months (not likely but you may have too)
You can run ralox right through your pct. In fact you can simply run clomid along with raloxifene FOR your pct. Basically you have to look at this as 2 separate endeavors. You are cycling AND you are treating gyno.

DO the method described above***8230;JimiThing nailed it I followed this protocol from a thread I read on here and some advice given and it worked like a charm no more lump!

Listen to Jimi. I just talked with him about this the other week and now I am 2 weeks into his suggested Ralox protocol, sensitivity and puffiness has already subsided. Nothing will work better. Just squirt that nasty stuff down the back of your throat so you don't have to taste it.

Increase you ai dosage to properly manage your e2. Get it to the point where gyno would not have formed but do not crash your e2. You are fine using adex for your ai. Then do the following. I have spelled it out as simply as possible. This is the absolute most successful gyno treatment there is. It is even used to reverse pubertal and pre-pubertal gyno. What does that mean? Well they are the absolute most stubborn forms of gyno you can try to treat so this is by far the best method for treating aas induced gyno. Here you go:
Step 1- Buy Raloxifene
Step 2- Week 1 take 120mgs raloxifene/day
Step 3 -Week 2 on take 60mg raloxifene/day
Step 4 - Continue to run raloxifene till after gyno subsides. Plan on running for at least 8 weeks and for as long as 6 months (not likely but you may have too)
You can run ralox right through your pct. In fact you can simply run clomid along with raloxifene FOR your pct. Basically you have to look at this as 2 separate endeavors. You are cycling AND you are treating gyno.

Thanks for the advice. As I don't have raloxifene atm it will take about a week before I can get my hands on it. Until then what do you propose I should do? Currently as stated I increased my adex dosage from 0.5mg eod to 0.5mg ED. So technically running 1mg adex eod. I'm getting the feeling this is quite high of a dose but I'm not worried about where its bunk as these are pharma grade adex. I also included nolva at 20mg and plan to take it everyday as my nipples are real sensitive and painful with touch. Is it likely adex and nolva would counteract this gyno?

Thanks for the advice. As I don't have raloxifene atm it will take about a week before I can get my hands on it. Until then what do you propose I should do? Currently as stated I increased my adex dosage from 0.5mg eod to 0.5mg ED. So technically running 1mg adex eod. I'm getting the feeling this is quite high of a dose but I'm not worried about where its bunk as these are pharma grade adex. I also included nolva at 20mg and plan to take it everyday as my nipples are real sensitive and painful with touch. Is it likely adex and nolva would counteract this gyno?

Run the dex and nolva till you get the ralox then substitute the ralox for the nolva.
Best of luck to you man!

Back