LFC tren? how good is it? Who has used it?

M56M

LFC Tren? If you have used it can you please list before and after stats, and your overall opinion on it?

$120 = 20ml/75mg bottle.

Would it be more cost affective to make it personally.

Thank you all help is appreciated.

M56M

I am currently using it @75mgs. EOD, and the stuff is great! Some of the best I ever done! It is smooth, no pain, no cough and my strength is through the roof! I would recommend LFC to anyone!

na brew it yourself 100mgs 45ccs for around $100.00 clean and streile.
I also know its real legit as I made it myself lol

Last edited:
maybe one day ill run the LFC tren for comparison, but it is more cost effective to make ur own, but then again, i also think some of the tren is lost in the conversion process.

Given the choice of something made from sterile powder or coverted cattle pellets, i'd rather go with the premade myself. I have used both and the premade was light years ahead of the converted stuff

I agree.
I preffer Tren made out of powder instead of cooking my own stuff.

needsize said:
Given the choice of something made from sterile powder or coverted cattle pellets, i'd rather go with the premade myself. I have used both and the premade was light years ahead of the converted stuff

needsize said:

these types of responces are what made me post about testing homebrew tren. lawnsaver is shooting 75 mg eod, half what most shoot there homebrew. hes also an experienced user and sais its better. now needsize sais the same thing. i realy dont think the conversion process is all that efficient. although for the cost difference i guess you could jsut shoot twice the dosage of homebrew and it would still be cheeper. id just like too know exactly how much tren is actualy going into my body.

This is not to say that the converted tren is a bad idea either, its a cheap way to cycle, my own preference just lies with a product I didnt make myself (as I have no idea what the hell I'm doing)

i totaly agree that homebrew is not bad, as im going to be going that route myself, but i would realy like too get it tested to see what the actual dosage is.

needsize said:
This is not to say that the converted tren is a bad idea either, its a cheap way to cycle, my own preference just lies with a product I didnt make myself (as I have no idea what the hell I'm doing)

LOL..................ditto!

I'll let you know in around a month when I come off the a-bombs and run it at 75mg ed...

Like the other guys have said, it's made from pure powder, not salvaged from implants.

You guys spelled it wrong too, it's "trem", not "tren" LOL

I know. It was a poor attempt at humour. A bit of an inside joke to anyone who's seen the labels.

You sure it's not "trembolone"?

:D

Back