Lgd 4033 who ran it with what results?

GynoPuff

Who has ran lgd 4033 ? What were the mass results and no I'm not referring to the bloated creatine water retention I'm talking about muscle. Also sense of well being.

Search for my 2nd cycle log. It's in this section.
I ran a SARM / PH stack.

For cutting I think LGD and S4 have potential, for mass gains... I don't think so.

Search for my 2nd cycle log. It's in this section.
I ran a SARM / PH stack.

For cutting I think LGD and S4 have potential, for mass gains... I don't think so.

what dose did you run the lgd? and did you use Sarmssearch? LGD is VERY anabolic, i'm suprised you don't see it as a mass builder.

Who has ran lgd 4033 ? What were the mass results and no I'm not referring to the bloated creatine water retention I'm talking about muscle. Also sense of well being.

I've ran LGD several times from different suppliers. I ran it as a standalone. I noticed a modest increase in strength and a modest increase in muscle mass with little to no leaning effect on a maintenance diet. This is probably why it is seldom run as a standalone. I actually get better results from Ostarine. I've never tried S4.

I've ran LGD several times from different suppliers. I ran it as a standalone. I noticed a modest increase in strength and a modest increase in muscle mass with little to no leaning effect on a maintenance diet. This is probably why it is seldom run as a standalone. I actually get better results from Ostarine. I've never tried S4.

well i wouldn't expect a large increase in muscle on a maintenance diet. But i will agree osta is a wonder drug for sure. leans you out and adds mass. its crazy. i'd give s4 a try if you get a chance. It's the icing on the cake compound. stack it with osta and you may be blown away by the results.

Sarmssearch is still having a 30% off sale for those who don't know. Use the code SIZZLE30 at checkout.

So LGD is the most anabolic of all SARMs, yet you suggest a former LGD user should try Osta for gains? Consider me confused.

I just started lgd yesterday. I accidentally took 20mg while I was half asleep thinking it was my osta haha. I didn't realize til later what I had done. It must be well tolerated (or bunk) cuz I haven't reallyfept anything different. Anyways I'm surprised to hear that it didn't really work well for a few of the previous posters. All accounts I've heard and read say its really anabolic and even good as a stand alone for quality mass gains. Supposed to be 12X as anabolic as osta

Last edited:
So LGD is the most anabolic of all SARMs, yet you suggest a former LGD user should try Osta for gains? Consider me confused.

I thought osta might be more of what he was looking for. Moderate gains + leaning out effect. I still believe that LGD is the most anabolic, but probably better suited for a bulk on high calories. He was only eating maintenance calories and osta really shines at maintenance calories for a recomp.

well i wouldn't expect a large increase in muscle on a maintenance diet. But i will agree osta is a wonder drug for sure. leans you out and adds mass. its crazy. i'd give s4 a try if you get a chance. It's the icing on the cake compound. stack it with osta and you may be blown away by the results.

Sarmssearch is still having a 30% off sale for those who don't know. Use the code SIZZLE30 at checkout.

I would like to give S4 a try but I'm concerned about the effect on M1 receptors throughout the body. The heart is loaded with M1 receptors.

Back