LGD Sarms search sponsored log

Fair call man and yea of course you would still need all the good stuff but perhaps stacked with it just for something extra or do you think that it would just be overpowered by the drol halo and whatever other rocket fuel you guys are running.
I'm glad you changed your mind about sarms there definitely not shit lol like you said they have there place and definitely do work im loving the Mk so far im a big fan of lgd and yk
I think the strength you get from lgd beats var hands down

Sorry guys never made it to squat and ended up in emergency room last night i am severely sick worst cough i can ever remember having. Ive been sick a while but i think i pushed too hard and now paying for it gonna need some rest.

Sorry guys never made it to squat and ended up in emergency room last night i am severely sick worst cough i can ever remember having. Ive been sick a while but i think i pushed too hard and now paying for it gonna need some rest.

Get well soon dude try not to get hooked on the purple stuff.

Last edited:
Well guys this came to a end drank the last little bit right out the bottle this morning. I was out for a few days sick last night i managed to go just to hit shoulders. My conclusion to LGD is it works. This is the lightest ive cruised in a long time with trt dose test and 50mg var 20mg LGD. I know its technically not a cruise but to me it is.

I was very surprised how much strength i got back considering i was off all hard compounds for 6 weeks prior to starting. I can say this stuff is killer when coming on a cruise and wanting to maintain and LGD gets you pretty dam strong. I didnt take measurement but my wist line is smaller because my lifting belt fits to loose now on the last hole. I also got tremendous stamina dint know if it was part mental but i did alot of shit i normally dont attenpt like box jumps and got pretty good.

Thanks Blakey, fitguy, truegrit was a pleasure getting sime closure on sarms. Dont know about the rest but i can honestly say the lgd works and i enjoyed it. I could have made it last longer bit i went for max recommended dose so i can really get a good feel for it.

Yeah good log. After reading it i do want to try LGD again... I tried it and just wasn't sure it did much for me. But my thing was I was really cutting calories at the time and I did see bf come down. But I wasn't seeing size... but even when using gear you have to eat enough to see size come on.
My conclusion was... don't know if it worked.
I think I might order a bottle and try again and just eat more.

the real question is did LGD make your dick bigger ? i think i got the better sarm bro cause the MK put on 2 inches of length and at least an inch of girth

Thanks for the awesome log brother! I appreciate you keeping the board laughing and providing us all with such a detailed experience! Get well soon!

Thanks for the awesome log brother! I appreciate you keeping the board laughing and providing us all with such a detailed experience! Get well soon!

NP..... Little update ran out of LGD like 2 days ago ive taken 1 shot of tren so its not even vuilt in my system. I just hit 507 squat for a single this is after being injured for awhile so no doubt the sarm has helped tremendously bring my strength up. Like i said its not tren or drol strong but it fucken works great for a cruise or a guy not ready to take a plunge on aas also sure it will help stacked with any aas

NP..... Little update ran out of LGD like 2 days ago ive taken 1 shot of tren so its not even vuilt in my system. I just hit 507 squat for a single this is after being injured for awhile so no doubt the sarm has helped tremendously bring my strength up. Like i said its not tren or drol strong but it fucken works great for a cruise or a guy not ready to take a plunge on aas also sure it will help stacked with any aas

We appreciate you logging for us bro! Awesome stuff and happy you got more out of it than you maybe originally thought!

Back