OSTARINE MK-2866 log sponsored by Samrs search/truegrit

had to leave the update in a hurry, one more thing ill add is ostarine is definitely suppressive, i have felt my libido fall i stopped taking psl's cialias to see how much affect did ostarine have on me and i definitely felt it enough to think of getting bloods, which i will soon because him jumping on a cycle in 2-3 weeks which is why the suppression isn't huge deal for me but just letting people know what to expect.

had to leave the update in a hurry, one more thing ill add is ostarine is definitely suppressive, i have felt my libido fall i stopped taking psl's cialias to see how much affect did ostarine have on me and i definitely felt it enough to think of getting bloods, which i will soon because him jumping on a cycle in 2-3 weeks which is why the suppression isn't huge deal for me but just letting people know what to expect.

By all means let us know how your bloods come out. I'm currently running LGD and I'm very suppressed so interested in seeing what Osta does for future reference.

I have done a bunch of looking but cannot find any studies that looked at the effect of Osta on the HPTA axis - so if you are willing to do bloods that would be great!

I have done a bunch of looking but cannot find any studies that looked at the effect of Osta on the HPTA axis - so if you are willing to do bloods that would be great!

i always get my bloods a week or so before starting my next cycle which will be end of next week, i will post the up here for you guys to take a look and advise me if needed.

I am going to have to stop using GW50 for a bit - I have used it steady for about 4 months now. :) Love the stuff.

I am going to have to stop using GW50 for a bit - I have used it steady for about 4 months now. :) Love the stuff.

Im gonna go over ur log to see what you gained and affects of this im very interested in doing the stack truegrit is currently doing

Nice. kill it on your cycle bro but u should really consider including gw with your cycle I'm sure gw would help keep the endurance sides from the tren at bay.

Nice. kill it on your cycle bro but u should really consider including gw with your cycle I'm sure gw would help keep the endurance sides from the tren at bay.

Yeah bro i was thinking of taking Ur offer on the log thread but then i saw no aas uses while on sarms so i didnt say anythhing but congrats on becoming their rep my man!

Did you get your bloods done? Really curious to see how your levels are :)

No bro i live in ny, its really hard i have to drive out to pa but i know if i dont get the bloods my word wont really matter but as my personal experience im 100% positive it has supressed my natty tests, my morning wood isnt the same as it was before i took the sarms.

No bro i live in ny, its really hard i have to drive out to pa but i know if i dont get the bloods my word wont really matter but as my personal experience im 100% positive it has supressed my natty tests, my morning wood isnt the same as it was before i took the sarms.

I hear you. I'm currently running LGD and I'm suppressed as well and I hear that Osta while still suppressive is less so than LGD, so wanted to compare your levels with mine.

I'm 6+ weeks into my LGD run. My test is around 100, and FH and LSH at the very bottom of their ranges but not zero. Interestingly enough, I can still "perform" and my libido, while somewhat attenuated, is definitely still there when called for :) What's your experience with Osta besides the difference in morning wood?

So after running the ostarine all the way thru. what is your final conclusion. Would you run it again what are some things you really liked and things you didn't. Woud you reccomend it to others. Your log was great bro very detailed. I'm sure it will help others that are interested in trying ostarine

I hear you. I'm currently running LGD and I'm suppressed as well and I hear that Osta while still suppressive is less so than LGD, so wanted to compare your levels with mine.

I'm 6+ weeks into my LGD run. My test is around 100, and FH and LSH at the very bottom of their ranges but not zero. Interestingly enough, I can still "perform" and my libido, while somewhat attenuated, is definitely still there when called for :) What's your experience with Osta besides the difference in morning wood?

So after running the ostarine all the way thru. what is your final conclusion. Would you run it again what are some things you really liked and things you didn't. Woud you reccomend it to others. Your log was great bro very detailed. I'm sure it will help others that are interested in trying ostarine

the morning wood or suppression you can say would be the only downside of OSTA for me, i loved the endurance, strength did go up but not at 25mg i upped the dose to 35mg on the 3rd week and thats when i felt my strength go up( not as much as it would while on aas) but it was good enough, i think it also enhances your mood somewhat and i definitely feel as if i have burned some extra fat, I'm not sur tho much but i do see myself much more defined compared to before taking the astatine. as iv read online a lot of users do pct after taking ostarine, i would recommend it to everyone who doesn't want to inject and do oral only cycles, this would be much better alternative to that. i would run ostarine before a cycle , like i did this time, its like a kickstart before a cycle with light suppression.

i hope my log has helped some of you out there.

Back