Lift's Second Cycle - Test and Tren.

ManOfMuscle

Death Dealer
Edit: Cycle plan is completely messed up right now due to unforeseen circumstances. No longer doing the "blast/cruise" type thing. Will update with more info when I figure out what I'm actually going to do.

So far cycle has been:
Weeks 1-9 sustanon 300mg/ml- 1 shot eod
9-present 300 mg test (150 cyp 150 enan per ml)- 1ml eod
Tren ace 100mg/ml- 1ml eod

Additional supps (some I have currently, some will be ordered, will start all of them next week)

-creatine mono/ethy ester 10-15mg day
-Taurine-10-20 mg day
-b6 200 mg/day
glucosamine/chondroitin mix-who knows the dosage on that shit, 2 horse pills/day
-fish oil- at least 6 grams daily
-multivatamin
-vitamin E 400iu day
-vitamin C 1000 mg day
May have some more vitamins in the closet who knows I'll be taking them all!

Pct: 40 40 20 20 with nolva plus at least two weeks of aromasin at 20mg eod. Planning on using some igf here and have not decided on my dosage yet. Also considered bridging with some Anavar (var) but haven't heard good opinions of it recently so we'll see.

If I love Tren as much as everyone else I will probably tack on a couple weeks there and that means a couple more weeks sust haha. Depending on how the cutting goes I may add on a couple weeks for that, it's really not set in stone at this point.

First inject was tonight, right quad, painless and perfect. Managed to dodge the Tren cough lol. Time to rock and/or roll.

Current stats 6'4 263-265 bf 13-15% Natural for 3 months, even stopped taking creatine.

Last edited:
Looking good man. Definately a bit of a jump from your first cycle but considering your strength, size and knowledge I think it's appropriate. I definately would have run Tren this cycle if I had researched more.

What are your goals for the cycle as far as BF%, Gains and Strength? Also, what are you final goals (yeah, i know they change everytime you get bigger, cuz you don't feel big enough) but are you planning on competing or anything?

You might wanna scratch the DNP idea though, you are already doing a whole bunch of new stuff. Why not just run something a little less risky like clen?

good luck on the cycle.....its pretty hefty but given your size and experience i think its appropriate......tren and Winstrol (winny) shoulod both make a very noticeable difference to your physique

outlawtas2 said:
Looking good man. Definately a bit of a jump from your first cycle but considering your strength, size and knowledge I think it's appropriate. I definately would have run Tren this cycle if I had researched more.

What are your goals for the cycle as far as BF%, Gains and Strength? Also, what are you final goals (yeah, i know they change everytime you get bigger, cuz you don't feel big enough) but are you planning on competing or anything?

You might wanna scratch the DNP idea though, you are already doing a whole bunch of new stuff. Why not just run something a little less risky like clen?

Strength goals: bench-475-500 raw, squat-600 belt and wraps, Incline DB 150'sx10, Military press 130's x 6, Bent over rows (main goal for back is to hit it hard without injury to my lower back or right bicep) 405x5.

As far as size goes I want to put on as much muscle as possible and get as big as I need to accomplish my strength goals. Planning on gaining at least 20 pounds but hopefully 30+. With the cutting I really just want to see how my body responds because I have never cut with anabolics.

Last edited:
rockape76 said:
good luck on the cycle.....its pretty hefty but given your size and experience i think its appropriate......tren and Winstrol (winny) shoulod both make a very noticeable difference to your physique

Thanks man, I responded to your last pm but I'm not sure if you got it? I know the system was messed up around that time so probably not.

Thanks JT.

Second inject tonight, right quad, heated it up this time but was still kind of a bear to push in. No pain at all though. My right quad isn't sore either, which is strange because last cycle I was crippled after my first few shots. I am pretty paranoid about tren cough, though there was a droplet of blood after I pulled the needle out and no sign of the cough.

Workout was upper body hypertrophy today. I'll start posting numbers pretty soon but don't have the time at the moment.

Next inject will be my first glute shot. Should be fun.

What brand Tren Ace are you using? I'm considering Tren for my next run, hope it works out good for you. I'll be checking in from time to time to see how your likin it.

Tweak labs tren. So far no soreness whatsoever in legs, I can barely notice I injected. First possible side effect, I have been sweating a lot more the last couple days. Really bothersome but something I'll have to get used to, it was the same way last time.

LiftTillIDie said:
Tweak labs tren. So far no soreness whatsoever in legs, I can barely notice I injected. First possible side effect, I have been sweating a lot more the last couple days. Really bothersome but something I'll have to get used to, it was the same way last time.

For about the first 4 weeks of my cycle I was sweating like a pig! I would wake up drenched in sweat, I'd have to change my sheets and pillow cases every day. But after that the sweats and "hot flashes" seemed to have subsided, even when I upped the test.

LiftTillIDie said:
First possible side effect, I have been sweating a lot more the last couple days. Really bothersome but something I'll have to get used to, it was the same way last time.

It's all downhill from here dude! :insane2:

I don't get night sweats from tren but do sweat more when I first start administering it. It does get better over time however. But sweating like crazy in the middle of winter always impresses the ladies. ;)

Aboot said:
It's all downhill from here dude! :insane2:

I don't get night sweats from tren but do sweat more when I first start administering it. It does get better over time however. But sweating like crazy in the middle of winter always impresses the ladies. ;)

Tell me about it. It's not just the light glistening sweat, it's the gross, unnatural sweat streaking down my face when it's 45 degrees out.

LOL i know, I walk up a flight of stairs and I have sweat dripping down my temples...people are like WTF? It's a good thing I don't have BO (hmmm...I hope I don't!)

outlawtas2 said:
LOL i know, I walk up a flight of stairs and I have sweat dripping down my temples...people are like WTF? It's a good thing I don't have BO (hmmm...I hope I don't!)

Yeah I'm pretty lucky when it comes to BO, as long as I keep myself showered I won't smell.

Did not work out today, worked for 12 and a half hours but got plenty of food and feeling good. I think I have been coming down with a bit of a test flu the last couple days, I woke up firday with a sore throat and felt weak and achy. I felt fairly bad this morning also but as the day went on it got a lot better. It may just be the cold everyone catches this time of year, not really sure at this point.

Did my first glute shot today, right glute. Overall I'd say it went fine, but the true test will be to see if I can walk tomorrow. I was laying on my side and using both hands, it was pretty awkward at first and I know I moved the needle around a lot. I'm worried about how I will take care of the left one, and also how I will continue injecting this way as I put on weight. I know I'm not going to be able to reach all the way around myself for too much longer...

I had and idea today about injecting asymetrically because of right handed convenience. For example I could rotate both quads then right glute, left pec, or quads, left pec left detl, something like that. What do you guys think?

Back