Lift's Second Cycle - Test and Tren.

outlawtas2 said:
Looking good so far, I hate working out right after sleeping. I always give myself 30min to an hour after waking up. Maybe even a red bull too.

Post up the diet Lift!

I eat so much fucking food I wouldn't know where to begin. It basically goes like this. Eating every 2 hours (minimum 8 meals a day) 35-75 grams protein per meal, carbs with every meal, and fats wherever they fit in. Try to get at least 4-500 cals per meal with a couple meals a day more like 800-1200 cals.

Things I eat every day:

Protein: tuna, chicken/beef (usually switch off per day), whole milk (lots), whey, cottage cheese, chili, eggs, mixed nuts, peanut butter

Carbs: oatmeal (packets), wheat bread, powerade, kool aid, TV dinners/frozen pizza, energy bars, granola bars etc.

Fats: Peanut butter, mixed nuts, fish oil, assorted saturated fat sources i.e. miracle whip, fast food, greasy stuff etc.

LOL! That's a serious bulker. If you can hit 30lbs in 10 weeks that will be quite an accomplishment...

I noticed your little lighter than you were post cycle, were you cutting up the last few months?

outlawtas2 said:
LOL! That's a serious bulker. If you can hit 30lbs in 10 weeks that will be quite an accomplishment...

I noticed your little lighter than you were post cycle, were you cutting up the last few months?

I lost a lot of weight after the cycle and it wasn't because I was cutting. The pounds just seemed to come off no matter how I ate. I don't think my body can naturally hold much more muscle than I had before I started cycling, and you know as well as I do trying to "bulk up" naturally will just result in a lot of fat if you are already muscular, so I just kind of went with the flow, ate lots of protein and lots of small meals.

LiftTillIDie said:
The pounds just seemed to come off no matter how I ate. I don't think my body can naturally hold much more muscle than I had before I started cycling

This is exactly what I'm scared of...

Workout was better tonight.

Squats 315x5, 315x10 (atg completely raw) got my heart going

Triple super set-biceps, tris, calves

Squats felt good, my back was a little tender but kept it light. Will be starting to move up now. Contemplating when to start putting the belt on and when to start wrapping up.

Hcg and aromasin, same old same old. Diet going strong, motivation is good. That's all to report for now.

Glad someone feels my pain today on legs!!!
worked up to my 3 work sets of 365x3 deep but def not atg no belt or wraps then repped out 225 to finish. also did walking lunges calves and some iso stuff.

PS 365 isnt much but IM 6'6"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LivingSculpture said:
Glad someone feels my pain today on legs!!!
worked up to my 3 work sets of 365x3 deep but def not atg no belt or wraps then repped out 225 to finish. also did walking lunges calves and some iso stuff.

PS 365 isnt much but IM 6'6"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude I'm only working with 315 right now no need to feel bad. I would say less than 1% of gymgoers can squat 365 atg raw.

Thnx, and by the way #'s on the bent rows form the previous orkout are sick. My back gets pretty wide and defined just trying to thicken it up more. Did you buy or make your tren ace? Im thinking about making my own for my 3rd cycle which is gonna be a cutter.

By the way against all smart advise I did add anadrol to my cycle(i did a lot of reading and always do) and I LOVE THIS SHIT!

Thnx, and by the way #'s on the bent rows form the previous orkout are sick. My back gets pretty wide and defined just trying to thicken it up more. Did you buy or make your tren ace? Im thinking about making my own for my 3rd cycle which is gonna be a cutter.

Thanks but as far as strength is concerned, you ain't seen nothin yet. The rest of this month will be dedicated mostly to putting on weight and getting my body acclimated to extremely heavy lifting.

I bought my tren.

By the way against all smart advise I did add anadrol to my cycle(i did a lot of reading and always do) and I LOVE THIS SHIT!

Glad you are liking it.

Slept 4-5 hours last night. Got up and worked 8 hours. Came home. Shot right bicep, good inject no problem. I'm learning to keep a constant pressure on the syringe instead of trying to force the oil through and it has made injections a lot easier. Also shot hcg because I missed yesterday. Gym time.

Upper Body Hypertrophy-

Incline Hammer Strength 4 platesx10
Cable chest press 3 sets x 10
Pullups bwx8 bwx8 bwx15
Two arm cable row 3 setsx10
Seated side laterals 30x8 35x8 35x10
superset w/
Power Shrugs 315x6 365x3 365x3 (had to switch over under grip bc I had no straps)

Felt great in the gym. Pumped up like a hot air balloon. I started CEE a couple days ago this may have something to do with it. Also started b6 250 mg daily. Will start taurine tomorrow.

Diet is going well. I am eating as much food as possible and seeing some really positive changes in my body overall. Second weigh in tomorrow...

roccodart440 said:
How's your BP. I think mine may be getting alittle high from the tren.

Haven't officially checked but I can tell its gone up slightly. This happens when I gain weight.

I haven't gained weight and it is defnintly up. I think i'm going to add some ancilliaries like hawthorn berry or something.

Interestingly enough the longer I'm on the less apparent the sides become. The first week I found myself getting irritable easier than normal and was sweating in extreme amounts for no reason. My face and chest would also get really flushed at wierd times. For the past several days I haven't had to deal with any of this, possibly because my body is adjusting to the chemical. As of now I am totally side-free.

LiftTillIDie said:
Interestingly enough the longer I'm on the less apparent the sides become. The first week I found myself getting irritable easier than normal and was sweating in extreme amounts for no reason. My face and chest would also get really flushed at wierd times. For the past several days I haven't had to deal with any of this, possibly because my body is adjusting to the chemical. As of now I am totally side-free.

i always feel that with tren too. first week is a little rage and anxiety but also euphoria and upbeat, then you normalize and rarely feel such strong emotions.

Warmachine said:
i always feel that with tren too. first week is a little rage and anxiety but also euphoria and upbeat, then you normalize and rarely feel such strong emotions.

Yes I did have some very interesting moments of euphoria within the first few days, very cool. I wouldn't mind that particular side sticking around.

Back