lipids: how long to recover from orals?

Those of you who have had your HDL/LDL f'd by dbol or stan, how long did it take after you stopped using it before your lipids returned to normal?

i had mine messed up by injectables. immediately after i had single digit hdl. i repeated a week later and it was even lower. four months off and i got it up to 17. still pretty fucked considering >50 is normal.

masteron enan and tren enan.
u can use fibrates, statins, and niacin (a prescription dose), which are all by prescription.
as far as otc, i've seen red rice yeast recommended. sesamin and TTA are basically fibrates themselves so they may have that effect as well.

shut down

i have been shut down for awile and i have tried everything to bring my system back with no luck. so i went to the doc and he said my cholesterol was way high and my estrogen level was high so he pres me arimidex. once i started taking that shit, i couldn't even see my pecker. so i have stop taking it. any suggestions on what would help me recover...

thanks

It depends on what you do on/off cycle. If you don't take any supps to combat the lipid profile damaging effects of orals then it may take several months to return to normal levels. Here's what I do:
Take Year Round - Omega-3 Fish Oils 8-10g/day.
Add During Cycle - Injectable phosphatidylcholine 40mg E3D
Add Post Cycle - Niacin 2g/day, Policosanol 30mg/day

The thing is certain drugs are worse than others and it is also individual how bad levels will get to. Some people dont get F-ed on tren while others people's lipids crash and burn on tren. Winstrol will pretty much kill everyones lipids, where as other drugs don't seem to mess them up as bad. So IME, it varies on the two variables -- the person and the drug

Back