**Liqua-Solutions is Having a HUGE SALE**

grafixLSUalum

Approved by Admin

Liqua-Solutions is having a huge sale right now!

Liqua-Nolva - ONLY $32 (normally $40)
20mg/mL - 50mL total volume
Liqua-Clomid - ONLY $20 (normally $25)
50mg/mL - 50mL total volume

Benzyl Alcohol and Benzyl Benzoate:
25mL - $6.50
40mL - $10
60mL - $14

Other items are also on sale! Fast TA and one of the original Research Companies!! Check it out

www.Liqua-Solutions.com

Good prices Bro...looks like you kept another satisified customer! Liqua-Solutions has excellent turnaround, awesome packaging, strong dosing, and easy payment options!

was just wondering why you dont sell bigger bottles, of nolva. Like 40mg/ml @ 100 ml. I know alot of people around here need more than 1000mg, esp. if you need it for gyno. Hell you need 880 just for one PCT.

hey guys,
ive never ordered from these guys before, the stuff is good and legit source???? please let me know how you gus all feel about them. thnaks.
bigt75

wow..perfect timing...a bunch of guys i know have been aking if i can get clomid cuz their cycles are ending soon. And then all of a sudden liqua is haveing a sale. Perfect timing.

buffguy75ub said:
hey guys,
ive never ordered from these guys before, the stuff is good and legit source???? please let me know how you gus all feel about them. thnaks.
bigt75

LOL.......just read all the replies, that should be good enough for ya, it certainly is for me.

Back