Liquid Cia - Questions

skitzz

i want to purchase some Liquid cia. I see that it is 30mg/ml. Does it come with a measured dropper? How does one administer it to therir rats? Does it have to be reconstituted? Can it be put into capsules? How do others administer to their rats?:dunno: help please...
Thanks!

Prof. Skitzz

No it doesn't need to be reconstituted hence the "liquid" in the name. :)

RUI gives you a measuring syringe. I take .5ml which is 15mg of cia and that works wonders for my rats for the next 2 days.

thank you kind sir! This helps! I wonder if you put the liquid in capsules if there would be any degradation. maybe by putting in the fridge and when you want to take with you, you take it out of the fridge...Just in case you wanted to travel with it instead of carrying a bottle and syringe...what say you?

Last edited:
You can give it a shot.

I do know that before I measure out a dose I need to shake the bottle vigorously. It seems to settle quite a bit.

Keep in fridge when not in use... Max dose is 20mg to 30mg more than that will cause headaches... under tongue... works amaaaaazing for next two days... for your rats

Received my Liquid Cia last week. Took .4ml and it did nothing for me. Wonder if I need to up the dose? Got a slight tension headache but it didn't stop my nose up at all. Suggestions?

Back