TB 500 Dosage Confusion Need Help

Bluemarlin

Good evening, I just received a 30 mL of BAC Water and 10 mg of TB 500. I reconstituted the TB vial with 2 mL of BAC water. Now if I want to dose 2 mg of TB in a syringe that is 1 mL or 100 units, how much should I fill the syringe till I get 2 mg of TB? I am beyond confused and could take all the help I can get. Thank you

Help me understand something first, so I can try to answer this. Im assuming your TB 500, is 500 per 10ml correct?

TB500 usually comes in 5mg bottles, you reconstitute and shoot the whole bottle at once - one bottle or 5mg per week, for six weeks or so.

I'm not sure how 2mg per week will work, but to answer your question we need to know how many mg/bottle.

It's a 10 mg bottle of TB500

Say you put 5ml of bac water in there, then each 1ml would be equal to 2mg. That would be the easy way to do it.

Since you put 2ml into the bottle your concentration is 5mg/ml, so to get 2 mg you would need 0.4ml.

Good evening, I just received a 30 mL of BAC Water and 10 mg of TB 500. I reconstituted the TB vial with 2 mL of BAC water. Now if I want to dose 2 mg of TB in a syringe that is 1 mL or 100 units, how much should I fill the syringe till I get 2 mg of TB? I am beyond confused and could take all the help I can get. Thank you

I assume you are using a 100 Unit Syringe or 1 Ml or 1 CC.
Just so you know ~ 1 ML/1CC/100 Units are All Equal to each other.

So you put 2 Mls. or 200 Units of Water into the TB-500.
So 40 Units on your Syringe will be equal to 2 Mg of TB-500..................................... JP

Back