Liquid Clo Liquid Nolva

Juicin1000

I was at this research site today and I seen that liquid clomid and nolvadex was out. I'm new at this and thats why I'm asking one of you bros out their to point me in the right direction. It says that this clomid and nolvadex is non sterile. How do you make it sterile? Also how do you administer it to your body and how many times a week. Thanks to anyone that can help a bro out

Juicin1000 said:
nolva as an anti and clomid to start the natural test back up

Nolvadex I would only run if you are either gyno prone or actually start to develop gyno symptoms.

Clomid for post cycle therapy (pct) as follows;
Day 1 - 300mg (optional)
Day 2-11 - 100mg/day
Day 12-21 - 50 mg/day

when where they running th buy 1 get 1 free sale? I orderd on saturday. Was i ellegable for the Buy 1 get 1 free sale?

When did the sale run?

Thanks

Money said:
So this is just for post cycle therapy (pct), and not during your cycle?

Clomid is for post cycle therapy (pct).

Nolva you can use if you get gyno problems during a cycle, for preventative gyno measures, and for post cycle therapy (pct) as well.

nolva is tamox and comes in flavors if you shop at the right store .products are a must ...the other brand taste like death......ask about the lion

liquid clomid is horrible tasting. mix it in OJ, it completely hides the god awful mouth numbing taste.

nolva in liquid isnt that bad tasting, especially compared to clomid.

if it is too bad to swallow, what i would do (and have done) is inject the clomid or nolva into gelcaps and take them that way.

take Stonecold's advice for the administartion of the nolva and clomid, he knows his stuff.

i use clo during cycle. 1 out of every 3 or 4 weeks. 100mg/d

as far as the original poster goes why you gonna use this stuff. you having problems? everyone dont need anti E's. I dont know who stated that load of bs? more guys than not dont need anti e's. esp if you doing light short cycles.

have it on hand if it makes ya feel better but you may not need it.

you guys be smart

Nutri-Wrestler said:
liquid clomid is horrible tasting. mix it in OJ, it completely hides the god awful mouth numbing taste.

nolva in liquid isnt that bad tasting, especially compared to clomid.

if it is too bad to swallow, what i would do (and have done) is inject the clomid or nolva into gelcaps and take them that way.

take Stonecold's advice for the administartion of the nolva and clomid, he knows his stuff.

for the most part the taste comes from the solvent/carrier so differnt versions will taste differnt.

pullinbig said:
for the most part the taste comes from the solvent/carrier so differnt versions will taste differnt.
the solvent does affect taste alot, but i have had pure clomid powder in my mouth and it still tastes like shit.

Back