Liquid Dbol

You can yes. And yea in this case since dbol so easily goes into solution, id recommend the 151/EC route over oil. Then again id recommend capping it over both but thats me.

confused??? You can crush up dbol, mix it with 151 alcohol, and stick it in you ass????
In a nutshell, that is.

NO.....its an Oral suspension. you Don't crush up dbol pills.. if you bought dbal in pill form then take them that way. if you bought bulk powder then you would make it into an oral suspension. making an injectable steroid is a whole other ball game and dbol is not the one to do it with.

Sometimes, I don't know if your guys are joking or serious...
I have made perfect oral dbol solutions using PEG (300) and EC together (with a little flavoring to taste). And for those who say that they hate the taste of PEG, I made some and added cinnamon oil--the stuff tastes like candy!
After seeing perfectly clear solutions for so long, I don't think I'd ever want to see another oral solution with stuff floating around in the bottle.

pullinbig said:
DougoeFre5h said:
You can yes. And yea in this case since dbol so easily goes into solution, id recommend the 151/EC route over oil. Then again id recommend capping it over both but thats me.
dbol goes easily into solution?
Bump on this question from pullinbig. If dbol goes into each solution in Bacardi 151, then great. If it doesn't go into solution, I guess that it will at least make a reasonable suspension?

Also, if 190 proof EC would be more likely to work for a solution, then please mention. 190 proof EC is available here and it is very reasonably priced.

I'm seeing stuff on the Internet that indicates that dbol can go in 190 proof EC at 50mg/mL but I can't find any reports of success with dbol in 151.

I'm thinking of picking up some of the EC and making it at 50mg/mL or less.

mranak said:
I'm seeing stuff on the Internet that indicates that dbol can go in 190 proof EC at 50mg/mL but I can't find any reports of success with dbol in 151.

I'm thinking of picking up some of the EC and making it at 50mg/mL or less.

190proof EC and dbol at 25mg/ml went perfect for my buddy

Back