liquid dosages?

For liquid letro dosed at 2.5mg per ml:
Using the oral dosage syringe RUI sends with the liquid letro, you have 10 calibrations on the syringe, each represents 1/10 ml. So, divide 2.5mg per ml by 10, which is 0.25ml.
Now each division on the syringe becomes
1 = 0.25mg of letro
2 = 0.50
3 = 0.75
4 = 1.00
5 = 1.25
6 = 1.50
7 = 1.75
8 = 2.00
9 = 2.25
10 = 2.50
Apply the same method to any liquid. Just for your info I use 0.5mg of letro every other day. At first sign of gyno, I increase by 0.25mg each day to 1.0mg till gyno subsides. Then go back down a quarter a day to avoid "letro rebound".

For liquid letro dosed at 2.5mg per ml:
Using the oral dosage syringe RUI sends with the liquid letro, you have 10 calibrations on the syringe, each represents 1/10 ml. So, divide 2.5mg per ml by 10, which is 0.25ml.
Now each division on the syringe becomes
1 = 0.25mg of letro
2 = 0.50
3 = 0.75
4 = 1.00
5 = 1.25
6 = 1.50
7 = 1.75
8 = 2.00
9 = 2.25
10 = 2.50
Apply the same method to any liquid. Just for your info I use 0.5mg of letro every other day. At first sign of gyno, I increase by 0.25mg each day to 1.0mg till gyno subsides. Then go back down a quarter a day to avoid "letro rebound".

very much appreciated sir how often and dosage for the liquid aromasin? would it be the same dosage as the letro as 0.5 every other day? and if gyno starts to form do i X out the stane and jump on letro or take both? oh and does the cycle matter on the dosage on these two chems or is it a constant dosage no matter what?

Last edited:
I also want to know shelf life because there is no experation date on RUI products. I will have to email them. But a bottle lasts me one cycle so I order when I am ready. RUI takes 3 days to arrive, great service!

As far as Stane (which is liquid Aromasin) I have not used it. But never use both, they do exactly the same thing. Stane is just weaker than Letro, but many people prefer Stane because Letro is so strong it can be harsh. I have gyno issues so Letro is what my body responds to best. The important thing to always remember is we all need estrogen, not just females. If you use too much of any Aromatase inhibitor (AI), it will hurt your cycle not to mention giving you joint pain and bad headaches. That is how you can tell you are using too much of an aromatase inhibitor. We are all different and must find our own "sweet spot" while cycling. Also always step up and down gradually on any Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to avoid rebounding.

Last edited:
I also want to know shelf life because there is no experation date on RUI products. I will have to email them. But a bottle lasts me one cycle so I order when I am ready. RUI takes 3 days to arrive, great service!

As far as Stane (which is liquid Aromasin) I have not used it. But never use both, they do exactly the same thing. Stane is just weaker than Letro, but many people prefer Stane because Letro is so strong it can be harsh. I have gyno issues so Letro is what my body responds to best. The important thing to always remember is we all need estrogen, not just females. If you use too much of any Aromatase inhibitor (AI), it will hurt your cycle not to mention giving you joint pain and bad headaches. That is how you can tell you are using too much of an aromatase inhibitor. We are all different and must find our own "sweet spot" while cycling. Also always step up and down gradually on any Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to avoid rebounding.

so since im not very gynpo prone so i think, should i keep the dosage the same and pyramid up and down since its weeker or would you say just 0.5 straight through? you seem to be the only feedback im getting around her on this so i kinda feel like im making a educated guess here

I have always felt find the dose that works and stay at that dose. I like to have blood levels as stable as possible all the way through.

If you have no symptoms of Gyno etc.

.5mg EOD to start
If you have sore nips etc. you can up it by
.5mg unitl the problems start to go away then I would maintain at a higher dose like
.75mg eod or stay at .5mg but switch to every day.

Everyone is differnt.

Have you actually stored your s that long and tried to use it?

My Stane changed colors and tasted real bad after about 6-8 months so I thgot rid of it.

My RUI liquid dex seems to start to seperate after a month or so. have little bits of powder start to stick to the side of the plastic. Shaking it doesnt seem to help

Back