Liquid Nolvadex dosing ?

StoneColdNTO

Administrator
Nolvadex - tamoxifin citrate

10mg tablets. Each tablet contains 15.2mg tamoxifin citrate which equates to 10mg of tamoxifin.

20mg tablets. Each tablet contains 30.4mg tamoxifin citrate which equates to 20mg of tamoxifin.

Taken from ............
............ http://www.fda.gov/cder/foi/label/1998/17970.pdf

So the question is; Do all these liquid research sites account for this when making their products ? Does this account for some of the stories you hear about guys not having good luck with liquid Nolva stopping gyno symptoms ?

very interesting!!! Honestly i really dont trust any of these research labs..Ive tried some ibe nolva but it was used in conjunction with AZ nolva so i cant really be certain..personally i want to be sure that my ancillaries are going to do what theyre supposed to do and dont mind paying xtra for it

blackbeard said:
very interesting!!! Honestly i really dont trust any of these research labs..Ive tried some ibe nolva but it was used in conjunction with AZ nolva so i cant really be certain..personally i want to be sure that my ancillaries are going to do what theyre supposed to do and dont mind paying xtra for it

^cosigns

i guess i shall chime in. The answer is no. No research company figures in that, the same as say QV doesnt figure in actual testosterone amount in there Enanthate 250. You are paying for a certain amount tamoxifen citrate, not tamoxifen, and the same goes for testosterone enanthate.

So in reality, we should adjust the dosing advice we give out for gyno and post cycle therapy (pct) for guys using liquid Nolvadex.

i.e. instead of post cycle therapy (pct) of 40/20, we should be saying 60/30.

well, not necessarily, if 20mg tamoxifen citrate (~14mg tamoxifen) has always worked in the past, why up the dosage. It has always been suggested that the dosage was ~20mg tamoxifen citrate, not 20mg tamoxifen.

yes, but that suggested dosage is based on the pill form of nolva, which does contain 20 mg of tamoxifen (30.4 of tamoxifen citrate)

RRAdam said:
yes, but that suggested dosage is based on the pill form of nolva, which does contain 20 mg of tamoxifen (30.4 of tamoxifen citrate)
But that suggested dosage was based on the fact that 1 pill usually contains 10 or 20mg, somewhat arbitrarily picking a dosage based on whats availible.

Ive known about this for a while, fact is if you think 20mg liquid tamox is the same as a 20mg astra pill, your mistaken. Im with sc on maybe specifying in post cycle therapy (pct) threads that your dosage of liquid research nolva should be adjusted if you want the same dose as those poppin pills.

Back