Liquid oral question.

Zackeh

Hi guys.

I'am going to start making some liquid orals. But I can't get 190 proof grain alcohol in my country. I could but it wil cost 180$ due to shipping from US. I can get bacardi 151.

My question is can i use "navimer alcool"? Google it. It has 96% alcohol or should I stick with the bacardi 151?

Bacardi 151 will work just as well as 190 proof alcohol unless you're trying to make a really high concentration solution. The only orals I've found that can't go into solution and need to be suspended are anavar and winstrol. Anything other than those should be good to go at 50mg/ml I believe. Alternatively for var and winstrol, you can just put them in water, shake the container really well and immediately draw up the solution

Bacardi 151 will work just as well as 190 proof alcohol unless you're trying to make a really high concentration solution. The only orals I've found that can't go into solution and need to be suspended are anavar and winstrol. Anything other than those should be good to go at 50mg/ml I believe. Alternatively for var and winstrol, you can just put them in water, shake the container really well and immediately draw up the solution

Great!

Thank you for the info. Will be trying this out soon.

Found this product "Ora-sweet" and "Ora-plus". It's used to make oral suspension with flavour. Could I use it?

Just google "Ora-plus".

Back