RUI liquid stane setteling

RogueGains420

got some liquid stane (aromasin) from rui the about a month ago and its been working great and seems very potent but the other night i left it on my window sill and it got pretty cold not freezing though but like around 40 out and it seemed to form some crystals or powder that settles in the bottom and is clearly visible in the oral applicator and i didn't notice that before the other day. my question is it still good as long as i give it a good shake before use? it seems like it is still working fine but u cant be to careful when it comes to controlling estrogen so i wanna make sure i didnt fuck up a pretty full bottle of stane. also is there a way to be storing it? the prami it was with seems unaffected. i didnt think the cold was a problem being that it is suspended in alcohol at least that is what i thought i thought... never ran into this before and it might always look like that i just didnt notice

thanks guys for the reasurance. i must have over looked it :smoker:. last cycle i use pills never liquid before. it defiantly is working very well compared to the pills i have to say. seems stronger and a lot easier to dial in a dose that works best for me

Back