Liquid Oral WNY @ 50mg/ml a SUCCESS!!

pullinbig said:
btw id be surprised if your solution holds for long. i have played with it and had it to hold for a couple of weeks one time before it crashed. and that was in straight peg. granted it was much highewr than 50mg/ml.
You smart mother f'er!!! I should have listened and not rushed myself. My Winstrol (winny) is slowly falling out of solution just as you said. & now that I've discussed a realistic capping method with DougFrsh, I would rather cap then fuck with solutions. lol, :goof: I feel stupid.

Can I do anything to delay the crash? Heating every time I notice the fall out maybe? Or am I at a total loss ... there no way I'm going to use 200ml of Winstrol (winny) any time soon. I heard something about letting the Winstrol (winny) fall out intirerly and then freezing the solution. Some how the doing something to retrieve the crystalized Winstrol (winny). I dont know. I guess it doesnt matter much. I'll figure something out.

Trial and error. I'll know better next time.

Thanks,
Sprt

200ml Winstrol (winny) at 50mg/ml is 10 grams. You cant afford a 10g loss? Pocket change. Heat it up, flush it down the shitter and you'll alwasy remember that Winstrol (winny) and solution dont belong in the same sentance. Why u think zambons are suspensions my freind? Even the pharms know what you found out the hard way.

DougoeFre5h said:
200ml Winstrol (winny) at 50mg/ml is 10 grams. You cant afford a 10g loss? Pocket change. Heat it up, flush it down the shitter and you'll alwasy remember that Winstrol (winny) and solution dont belong in the same sentance. Why u think zambons are suspensions my freind? Even the pharms know what you found out the hard way.

lol, 10grams isnt a big lose for me, no, not now. It is still a bit depressing just thinking of wasting that much gear, you know. As I have said, I am new to this side of AAS. Before I found my powder source I was running back and forth a crossed the boarders spending a small furtune and risking everything. So 200 50mg caps is still a lot to me, kinda. That would have cost me a 600.00 to 700.00 in TJ; not including cost of getting there. lol, stupid me. I'll get over it sooner or later.

Remember when you asked me what the big deal was (or what was my problem) with losing maybe 10% of 500mg during capping in terms of waste? We'll there is your answer. ^^^

For now, I'll hold on to it. Its not going to hurt anything sitting where its at. I'll just hand it off to someone; a freebie.

Good, I see no reason to throw that away.
Like you said, at worst it could be a present for a freind.

Back