liquid superdrol conversion HELP!!

craig4355

I have some pure superdrol powder (no fillers) and im looking to convert into oral suspension. Im looking to dose it at 40 mg per ml...i read on a bunch of forums that I would need 24ml of alcohol to make 40mg/ml (subtract 1ml per gram added)...that was for dianabol, anadrol, winni, etc conversion..Im not sure if its different for superdrol..

Im just confused on whether or not to use PEG 300(better for suspending) or Grain alcohol. I read that I could use both but not sure of the measurements for each.

If anyone has any knowledge on this or have done it before, help would be greatly appreciated.

Im new to homebrew and new to this forum so Im asking around so I can do it correctly

thanks

Are you looking to make a 100ml batch? If so, you would need 96ml's of grain alcohol/PEG 600 and 4g of powder...

40mg/ml x 100ml = 4grams

With that being said... Cap it.

cheappinz.com sponsor -->> has the capsule machine I just got mine, haven't use it yet.

im looking to make 25ml at 40mg per ml so i basically will have 100 x 10mg doses...i have a bunch of smaller bottles to use...i heard about capping and thought about it but i hear that its not always accurate (proportion of filler to powder) and that companies must report sales of capping machines to DEA....i also heard liquid absorbs better...if I wanted to do 25ml bottle, would i do 3/4 PEG 600 and 1/4 Grain alcohol...not sure what the ratio is..any help would be good

Back