Liquid trenavar burns my mouth???????

Big-luke1

I ordered some raw trenavar powder and the site also offered a solution to heat it up in to dissolve it so I did that and it disolved and I let it cool down a little then put in in the container. It said to heat in in a beaker but I heated it in a regular pan for the stove. I doubt that would make a difference though. But I took a dost of it only .5ml and it burnt like crazy and burnt my whole mouth and throat for about 3 minuites even though I drank grape juice right after to try to sooth it. Then I went to the gym and came back and got it out to take another dose and it was like a foggy white color and looks to have crystals in it. And it still felt warm in my mouth and burnt. Is there somthing wrong with or is this normal? Is there a reason it feels warm still and I don't think I put it in the bottle to soon or anything before it cooled off enough. If I did then it would have just been warm and not hot. Could it have melted the plastic into the solution? It was 3 grams of trenavar mixed with 50ml of solution so the dose was 30mg of the trenavar I took that burnt. Please give me some advice. Thanks in advance

No its just the solvent leaving a trace in your mouth. Very common, like a warming sensation.. a tip on how to stop it... put the 1 ml into a splash of juice in a cup. dont take it straight

Back