Long ester test and short ester tren

Pancheezshredz

Hey guys, i have a question about test enan and tren ace. I know that the norm would be to keep test enan with tren enan and test prop with tren ace. Do you think it would be a problem to run test enan with tren ace? Talking about test enan 250 every 4 days and tren ace on 50 ed. Every one is busting me and my athletes balls to run tren ace because its better and gives you a harder look. I know tren ace is better for the mere fact that it gets out of the users stystem rather quick,thus making it more bareable if the sides get you hard. Prob because theres more active tren in ace rather than in enan, however you can match the mgs if you do the math properly.

In Anyway, thanks for your time and opinions :)

First what are your complete stats.

Your second reason for Tren ace is correct. If the sides are unbearable you can drop it quickly.
And the best would be Test "E" with Tren ace. Some of your thinking is wrong.

My boys stats are 5'9 and 195 lbs in roughly 11% bf. He got 2 cycles under his belt. Test, eq, and npp.

So you think test enan and tren ace is the most superior choice?

My boys stats are 5'9 and 195 lbs in roughly 11% bf. He got 2 cycles under his belt. Test, eq, and npp.

So you think test enan and tren ace is the most superior choice?

Wait what is the age and why do I have to ask. It is on the top of the list for stats for a reason. Second is this cycle yours or someone else's ???.

He's 25 years old, sorry i forgot to include it. He is a friend im helping with his prep, and he asked me if i could jump on the boards and get you guys opinion.

He's 25 years old, sorry i forgot to include it. He is a friend im helping with his prep, and he asked me if i could jump on the boards and get you guys opinion.

Well all good I suppose However he is the one who is going to be affected and is taking the risks associated with AAS use. Why doesn't he get on board. And I don't like suggesting / advising to someone who has NO clue as to why we say what we say.

Furthermore he as well as yourself should educate yourselves much more. Also you talk about him being an athlete. What kind of athlete because Tren can directly have a negative reaching to cardio. Educate before medicate. "MORE" Read the profiles thoroughly.

Just start the long Ester test 2-3 weeks before you begin running tren ace

I guess I'm too hard. No worries Roush you help everyone and you tell things most of the time better then my explanations. But I get upset with when people do this. Your input is invaluable to the forum :)

Bodybuilding athlete. We are constantly doing research about it and keep learning. However listening to opinion such as you guys is also very important. We live in a small island and the people here are suggesting really outragous cycles and dosages. Thats why he asked me as well to search and talk woth more knowledgable people from abroad since im responsible for his diet/cardio/training. Thank you for your quick replies btw and input , it is really much appreciated.

Bodybuilding athlete. We are constantly doing research about it and keep learning. However listening to opinion such as you guys is also very important. We live in a small island and the people here are suggesting really outragous cycles and dosages. Thats why he asked me as well to search and talk woth more knowledgable people from abroad since im responsible for his diet/cardio/training. Thank you for your quick replies btw and input , it is really much appreciated.

I strongly advise you to get a collective agreement with the board here in regard to the most accurate n best cycle. Try to post it with an out line format. It is easily understood.
EXAMPLE:

wk 1-16 Test E 500 wk split two injections Monday n Thursday
wk 1-18 Arimidex .25 mg eod
wk 1-16 ?? hcg

Wk 18 pct
clomid 40/20/20/20
Novadex 50 / 25/25/25

Now listen this is an example of how it would look. Others will tell you about the Hcg as well as the proper PCT. I'm not that knowledgeable on that. I'm old 65 and old school when we didn't do such. I will do my PCT on this cycle of mine.

What about BW to get a base. And then 4 - 6 weeks iin.

OTHER WILL CHIME IN. I know Roush will and a few others vets.

Hey guys, i have a question about test enan and tren ace. I know that the norm would be to keep test enan with tren enan and test prop with tren ace. Do you think it would be a problem to run test enan with tren ace? Talking about test enan 250 every 4 days and tren ace on 50 ed. Every one is busting me and my athletes balls to run tren ace because its better and gives you a harder look. I know tren ace is better for the mere fact that it gets out of the users stystem rather quick,thus making it more bareable if the sides get you hard. Prob because theres more active tren in ace rather than in enan, however you can match the mgs if you do the math properly.

In Anyway, thanks for your time and opinions :)

Tren is tren. One ester isn't better than the other. One doesn't give a harder look than the other. Go with whichever one you prefer.

One common reason for using ace -- especially the first time -- is that it allows you to bail on it faster if there are negative side effects.

But the Enanthate version is cheaper usually and at higher concentrations which means less volume being pinned. Plus less frequent pinning.

I strongly advise you to get a collective agreement with the board here in regard to the most accurate n best cycle. Try to post it with an out line format. It is easily understood.
EXAMPLE:

wk 1-16 Test E 500 wk split two injections Monday n Thursday
wk 1-18 Arimidex .25 mg eod
wk 1-16 ?? hcg

Wk 18 pct
clomid 40/20/20/20
Novadex 50 / 25/25/25

Now listen this is an example of how it would look. Others will tell you about the Hcg as well as the proper PCT. I'm not that knowledgeable on that. I'm old 65 and old school when we didn't do such. I will do my PCT on this cycle of mine.

What about BW to get a base. And then 4 - 6 weeks iin.

OTHER WILL CHIME IN. I know Roush will and a few others vets.

he will compete in 3 months and this is his cycle outline till show day. haven't formulated the PCT as of yet.

Cutting Cycle : Week 12-8
500iu HCG per week (250iu e 3.5 days)
150mgTest E /E three days
600mg EQ /wk (200mg EOD)
350mg Tren Ace /wk (50 mg ED)
Clen Protocol (2weeks on 2 weeks off,ONLY IF NEEDED)
25mg Aromasin ED
0.25-0.5mg caber every three days if prolactin levels get elevated in his blood work

Cutting Cycle : Week 8-5
150mgTest E /E three days
600mg EQ /wk (200mg EOD)
50 mg Var
25mg Aromasin ED
0.25-0.5mg caber every three days if prolactin levels get elevated in his blood work

Cutting Cycle Week 4-3
100mgTest E /E three days
350mg Mast /wk (100mg EOD)
150mg Winnie /wk (50mg EOD)
50 mg Var
20mg Halo /d
25mg Aromasin ED

Cutting Cycle Week 3-2
100mgTest E /E three days
300mg Mast /wk (100mg EOD)
150mg Winnie /wk (50mg EOD)
50 mg Var
20mg Halo /d
25mg Aromasin ED

Cutting Cycle Week 2-1
Cutting out all supplements besides 3grams creatine to keep water in muscle cells
300mg Mast /wk (100mg EOD)
300mg Winnie /wk (100mg EOD)
75 mg Var
30mg Halo /d
1mg adex /d
50mg Proviron ED

Cutting Cycle 1 Week Out
250iu HCG
100 mg Var
40mg Halo /d
1.25mg Letro /d
1mg adex /d
100mg proviron ED
Vitamin C loading peaking into show to help lose whatever excess water weight

assume that his diet and nutrition are spot on, training spot on as well. He honestly is a soldier. cardio adjusted as needed.

Tren is tren. One ester isn't better than the other. One doesn't give a harder look than the other. Go with whichever one you prefer.

One common reason for using ace -- especially the first time -- is that it allows you to bail on it faster if there are negative side effects.

But the Enanthate version is cheaper usually and at higher concentrations which means less volume being pinned. Plus less frequent pinning.

thanks for your reply Megatron28. Money is not an issue, but will stick probably to acetate mainly because of its safer bailout time frame that comes with.

Back