Longest time on fina

jcp2

Community Veteran
I have seen guys on fina for quite some time, i was just wondering what the longest some of you guys stay on fina for.

6 weeks the only time i did it. Should have gone longer becouse when i stop my strength was going though the roof. Next time it will be aleast 12 weeks.

bigdog20 said:
6 weeks the only time i did it. Should have gone longer becouse when i stop my strength was going though the roof. Next time it will be aleast 12 weeks.

The only time i did fina, i got the best strength gains weeks 7-9 of a 9 week cycle.

1) When did you bro's begin to notice a decline in results/gains?
2) Did you notice positive effects up until the very end?

8 weeks. i noticed gains on week 5 all the way till the end, love the stuff and cant wait to hit it again in the summer...

DRveejay11 said:

When I used it for 12 weeks, I honestly didnt notice a diminishing returns state. I felt strong all the way through, lifts were all steadily going up throughout. The only time my strength wavered was the week before my vacation(week 12) when I went down to zero carbs.

My lean mass gain stopped around week 8, but i seemed to get stronger and leaner all the way through week 16. 12-16 I really noticed a much harder, better quality muscle. 6 weeks is better than no weeks, but id shoot for 8.

DRveejay11 said:

nah it was ok the whole time. pretty steady from the first week out

I ran it for 6 weeks with great results, but next time i will run it for 8. Some one over on elite ran it for 24 weeks:eek: :eek: :eek:

Back