Looking advice for mass supplement stack

SEGMF1

Hey guys, Im not new lifting but I need some help and suggestions. Since 20 years ago Im on/off of the gym, the last 2 years Im more committed with the weights and I got the 3J advise about how to eat for various months; its amazing the 3J recommendations and he completed change my food intake, but since then, I just eating protein (as a supplement), but due Im 41 years old, have wife and kids, and working 10 hours a day (office) plus 1.5 hour on the gym 5 days a week, every time is more difficult to keep the body recuperation and keep the motivation, of course due Im tire all the time my libido go downs. Currently Im 5 feet 10inch tall, 185 pounds and 16% BF. I want to increase muscle mass and not increase too much fat, fell better and with much more energy. Due all the advertising, brands, compounds, Im wondering which can be the right supplements for me. What you can recommend based on your experience?

1.- Creatine?(which one?)
2.- BCAA?(which one?)
3.- Protein (currently Im using True Mass and Synta6 PWO)
4.- Pre work out (which one?)
5.- Something like glutamine?
6.- Vitamins (I use GNC Mega men sport)
7.- Fish oil?
8.- test booster?

Thanks for your advise.

Sorry for my english.

Last edited:
Hey bro, diet is definitely going to be your biggest factor but as far as supplements go these are the ones I would go with in order of importance in my book....

1) Protein
2) BCAA
3) Vitamins
4) Fish or Krill Oil
5) Creatine

Check out Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding for some good supplements. They have some really good tasting protein as well as powerchew bcaa's and creatine.

1.- Creatine? Creatine monohydrate (cheap as chips)
2.- BCAA? Not needed
3.- Protein? a good quality isolate, iso 100 by dymatize is a good option.
4.- pre workout? Black coffee
5.- Something like glutamine? Not needed if your getting enough protein in your diet
6.- Vitamins (I use GNC Mega men sport) that will be fine.
7.- Fish oil? Just find a reputable brand that has it on sale
8.- test booster? I would get your diet and training perfect first then start to look into these.

1.- Creatine Orbit Nutrition - Buy Finaflex (Redefine Nutrition) Crea-Trona Cheap! my go2 creatine. Less if any bloating and solid mono.
2.- BCAA I use Optimum BCAA capsules. Cheap and effective
3.- Protein Combat protein from MP. Wife mixes it in pancakes mix best tasting imo
4.- Pre work out THis will fluctuate as things change in products, but PNI Prodigy is solid and I like anything by Ironmaglabs
5.- Something like glutamine? I serving of glut before and post workout.
6. FinaFlex (ReDefine Nutrition) MASS 550 (60 Capsules) Just finishing a log on this. By far one of the best otc products I've tried in a while. Aggression was unreal to the point I kept snapping of people and that is normally not me.

I went 3 months of drinking a gallon of whole milk a day and I bulked up considerably. My cholesterol went up from all the saturated fat but you could always drop to 2%. Right now I take GS 100% Whey, MP Assualt (pre) and MP Amino 1 for BCAA (during workout) and a multi V. They work ok I guess. Supp's won't do shit if your diet sucks. The best way to bulk is to eat.

1.- Creatine Orbit Nutrition - Buy Finaflex (Redefine Nutrition) Crea-Trona Cheap! my go2 creatine. Less if any bloating and solid mono.
2.- BCAA I use Optimum BCAA capsules. Cheap and effective
3.- Protein Combat protein from MP. Wife mixes it in pancakes mix best tasting imo
4.- Pre work out THis will fluctuate as things change in products, but PNI Prodigy is solid and I like anything by Ironmaglabs
5.- Something like glutamine? I serving of glut before and post workout.
6. FinaFlex (ReDefine Nutrition) MASS 550 (60 Capsules) Just finishing a log on this. By far one of the best otc products I've tried in a while. Aggression was unreal to the point I kept snapping of people and that is normally not me.

for me mono will always be choice of creatine: Orbit Nutrition - Buy Optimum Nutrition Creatine Powder For Cheap!

1.- Creatine?(which one?) Any creating will work
2.- BCAA?(which one?) Any of them will work but Xtend is rated the best for taste
3.- Protein (currently Im using True Mass and Synta6 PWO) Those are horrible porteins and low quailty. I would recommend signing up for musclefeast's news letter. They will have sale on 5lbs of pure whey protein isolate or hydrolized for $54. Which is an absolutely amazing price!
4.- Pre work out (which one?) Conqu3r just hit the market and it is one of the best ones out there hands down
5.- Something like glutamine? Doesn't help really. Trust me.
6.- Vitamins (I use GNC Mega men sport) Animal Pak or Orange Triad
7.- Fish oil? Any brand will work. True nutrition is the one I use
8.- test booster? Any DAA will work. 3g per day.

Thanks for your advise.

Sorry for my english.

I posted all the answers in short bold sweet answers. And here are some of the links to the products I mentioned/recommend.

Pre-workout: Olympus Labs CONQU3R Fruit Punch

DAA: Prime Nutrition DAA

Animal Pak: Orbit Nutrition - Buy Universal Animal Pak At A Discount!

Creatine...if you purchase conqu3r it has your creatine already in it so you kill 2 birds with one stone.

Back