Looking for advice

I

Ian512

Hey guys' just wanted to get some pics of me up before I started gear. Looking for constructive criticism. Also looking for advice on what exercises to do for the specific muscles ya'll think I need work on.

ur to small for gear bro u need to build a soild muscle foundation before u start a cycle

ur to small for gear bro u need to build a soild muscle foundation before u start a cycle

That is my foundation? Can you be a little bit more specific? Can you explain a little bit more in-depth why smaller guys' shouldn't use gear? I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I'm new to AAS and ready to learn and change.

Last edited:
u need to reach ur natural potential u can get alot bigger without using gear i sorry to come off the wrong way i dont mean this in a bad way at all but u need a bigger foundation before u can start thinking about gear

I've gone past my potential, IMO. I weigh in at 164 atm. I'm the biggest in my family (I've inherited my mothers family genes, tall, skinny, slender, weightless) and I weigh more than any of her brothers did at my age, or 5 years older for that matter. My brother is 7 years older than me and he weighs 135, he lifts weights occasionaly but his best weight ever was 155. I've got itty bitty skinny guy genes, like the 130lbs range, feather weight. BTW did you read my edit? No offense taken btw. Not bad for a skinny guy without gear?

what does ur diet look like?? u should be eating atleast 3-4k cals a day and ur not comin off sarcastic i know where ur comin from

how old are u bro?

what does ur diet look like?? u should be eating atleast 3-4k cals a day and ur not comin off sarcastic i know where ur comin from

I just started a supervol cycle (legal prohormone that I like, this will be my second cycle of it) about two days ago. I'm back in regiment, journaling my food, sleeping, training hard, and holy shit am I eating. Today easily has consisted of more than 3.5k and I've still got one small meal, a shake, a snack, and 3 raw egg whites to go.

ur a little young but i know alot of people that age that run gear, but u have not reached ur full potential. when u get in ur mid twenties u will put on what i call man weight. u will get bigger and stronger just by getting older. i'd wait a little while, but if ur going to go a head and start i'd run testcyp 250 a week. in one shot once a week make sure u have nolva ,and clomid or hcg on hand before u start.

I've gone past my potential, IMO. I weigh in at 164 atm. I'm the biggest in my family (I've inherited my mothers family genes, tall, skinny, slender, weightless) and I weigh more than any of her brothers did at my age, or 5 years older for that matter. My brother is 7 years older than me and he weighs 135, he lifts weights occasionaly but his best weight ever was 155. I've got itty bitty skinny guy genes, like the 130lbs range, feather weight. BTW did you read my edit? No offense taken btw. Not bad for a skinny guy without gear?

not even close. Just because youre a "hardgainer" or have a fast metabolism doesnt have anything to do with genetic potential. You should easily be able to add 15-20lbs of muscle naturally. . If you cant you need to fix your diet and or training. Steroids arent gonna help you. How tall are you? im guessing 5-10 or so. If so you should easily be able to reach 185lbs. If you can youre doing something wrong.

Last edited:
i'd run testcyp 250 a week. in one shot once a week make sure u have nolva ,and clomid or hcg on hand before u start.

I am planning on running sustanon-250, dbol cycle. And yes, I will have nolva on hand in case gyno flares up.

You should easily be able to add 15-20lbs of muscle naturally. . If you cant you need to fix your diet and or training. If so you should easily be able to reach 185lbs. If you can youre doing something wrong.

I have added 15-20lbs of muscle already?(probably not the kind you meant) And the very last sentence didn't make sense to me? BTW, I don't try and hide behind any of the "fast metabolism" shit. I'm 6ft.

Any thoughts on my pic's though guys'?

Last edited:
I am planning on running sustanon-250, dbol cycle. And yes, I will have nolva on hand in case gyno flares up.

I have added 15-20lbs of muscle already. And the very last sentence didn't make sense to me?

That doesnt mean you cant add another 15-20. Youre still skinny. That was a typo btw. it was supposed to be 'cant'.

That was a typo btw. it was supposed to be 'cant'.

Ahh copy that. Any input on my pic's bro? I'm trying to increase lat width, add about 1.5-2in on my arms(biceps+triceps), Increase chest size, and noticibly bigger traps. I felt the second pic was pretty good, granted my size?

Your definitely athletic looking but theres not much muscle definition even though youre fairly low bodyfat, and youre not carrying much lean mass at all. Seriously, just ramp up the food intake and lift heavy and itll come. What i mean by gear wont help you is if you cant add muscle at this point without gear, whats gonna happen when you start using is youll gain some mass but you wont be able to keep it. Itll just fall off after your cycle is over.

Alright I see what your saying...I fail at lifting heavy most of the time...GAR Any advice on that? I've tried looking up lots of strength routines and have tried many of them in the past, none seem to work that well for me? Any you like in particular?

wow u deff dont need to be doing gear if u dont know what every exercise is

wow u deff dont need to be doing gear if u dont know what every exercise is

I'm sure I know what it is, just might be a term used for it that I'm not used to. Like tricep extension or, tricep push downs, and such. You know what I'm saying?

Heres another list of approved dc exercises. You should be able to find 3 per bodypart here that youre familiar with. If its not rest paused then usually you do 1-2 straight sets.

Ive found it best not to do straight sets on the big lifts like BB bench, squats, or deadlifts. 2 sets of 2-6 reps. Rest pause pretty much everything else. and learn the stretching as its crucial to the success of the program.

http://dc-training.blogspot.com/2005/11/list-of-approved-exercises-for-dc.html

Last edited:
Back