Looking for advice

Bah, I just can't help but want to say I'm ready lol! Which makes me realize I still have some growing and learning to do....GAR! I still think I've pushed the limits of my body. You read the part about all the members of my family and previous generations weighing 130-135ish? Just for my own sake though I have to say, I'm more defined than I look in the picture, light from the flash bleached out some of the definition. I'm going to give this workout a good shot, see what kinda gains I make from it. Any other advice anyone?

Bah, I just can't help but want to say I'm ready lol! Which makes me realize I still have some growing and learning to do....GAR! I still think I've pushed the limits of my body. You read the part about all the members of my family and previous generations weighing 130-135ish? Just for my own sake though I have to say, I'm more defined than I look in the picture, light from the flash bleached out some of the definition. I'm going to give this workout a good shot, see what kinda gains I make from it. Any other advice anyone?

good luck bro at least give it a year

trust me bro... I was the same way. I weighed 130 at 5' 10" and your def not ready. I was able to get to 188 naturally just by hard training and eating properly. Taking gear at the current stage you are at would be a waste of time,money, and health. you have to have a strong solid foundation in order for your body to reap ultimate gains otherwise you will look like a bloated fish with fat cheeks for 10 weeks the return to normal about a month later.. trust me on this wait it out and work for a foundation

for lats i'd do pull ups, you're light, so hopefully you can do a lot of em. a good pull up workout could be the following.

start at 2, go up to 4, then do 6, and keep going up by 2 until failure.

once you hit failure, you start back at 2. really makes my lats get nice and big.

For biceps i like either seated hammer curls or standing hammer curls. i like the awesome amount of extension i get from my bicep when i'm doing em and my arms get crazy pumped.

I think I can hit high 170's low 180's on this next supervol cycle. I'm all the way back up to 168.5 as of last night( I'm only 4 days in) and this is just the begining of my cycle. When I make a solid 180 I'm going to start gear. Sort of an ultimatum for myself and it will help me push myself so I can start gear.

Hey man I have to agree w/ these guys you should wait at least a year beforeyou start mesing w/ your hormones. You could impair your ability to produce natty Test. At 19 - you are still growing - I def was until 22! DEF check out the diet - do it clean and go for a bulk - that and the DC training - you'lll be ther by SEpt!

BTW nice work so far - u look really good.

Thanks for all the advice guys' just wanted to let ya'll know how much I appreciate it. Well ya'll have convinced me to wait at least another 6months before I try anything. But since I've already ordered the dianabol and nolva, it should be cool for me to just keep it stashed for a while right? I'll try my best and keep everyone updated with pics. Any more advice or input? Anyone have any thoughts on supplements? Besides the basics, amino's, creatine, glutamine, and such? I think I might give kre-alkalyn a go.

Last edited:
Hey dude - good for u! No problem with the dbol and Nolva - those are good for at least a year - prolly 2. By no means do the dbol on it's own - you'll get some good gains, but loose it all, screwing your liver for no good reason. At least if you are going to put your organ thru shit do it resonsibly so you don't regret it 20 years from now.
The Kre-alkalyn is a great choice - very health for you and will definatly give you an edge. You might want to "cycle" it if you do it for more than 3 mos. Maybe take a month + off then start up again. It will make you hold some water too so you may not look as cut but it def helps build muscle. Also really look at the diet hard - I think that was the BIGGEST influence for me so far - much more important than the juice for getting some muscle size - wish I'd discovered that about 20 years ago! LOL Post a w/o or nutrition log - I'm sure you'll get some good advice. In the meantime: eat big, lift heavy and play hard!

Thanks for such awesome feedback and advice guys'. I've been surfing the web and can't find any websites that sell Kre-alkalyn. Can anyone help me out with that?

Back