Looking for expert advice on my new test prop pain/cutting it etc..

busterdouglas

Ran my first cycle of prop recently and got 4 weeks in with no issues. Original stuff didnt give me 1 single problem at all and i know it was real because of the effects. I was oily as hell all the time, had my first pimple in God knows how long, great gains in the gym and massive erections/libido increase.

Original dealer ran out so had to go to another and got some biotech "biotp 100". First thing i noticed is the oil in the new one is at least 50% thinner and when I inject, if i wanted i could shoot it all in, in about 1second. Last stuff took some serious pushing in a 23g and still took 5-10seconds to get it all in. (Both are 100mg/ml BTW)

With this new stuff, i immediately got what im assuming is test flu, but i thought it was weird for me to get test flu considering i had been shooting 110mg of prop for over a month with no problems. On top of that I noticed some soreness about 5hrs after injection, went to bed and woke up the next morning unable to walk. It took a good week at least to get back to being able to walk and in between that time i pinned my shoulders and experienced the same exact pain, but at least i could walk.

Gave it 1 more go in my leg and now im right back to limping like hell and barely being able to function during the day. Went back in my right delt and it got really swollen and had red patches all over, which ended up turning into my whole arm being red for a few days and finally fading away.

I keep getting so much different advice and opinions, which is why im asking for expert advice only on this one. I guess you dont really need to be an expert but if you have a lot of experience with this any info would be appreciated. I have 4 weeks worth left and i would love to finish the cycle but at this rate i simply cant. I have been inactive for 2 weeks now because of my shoulders and legs, and I just cant shoot anymore the way it is.

I am considering buying a syringe filter and filtering it out into an empty vial of my old stuff that gave no problems and I am also thinking about cutting it with some grapeseed oil if anyone thinks that will really help.

I have also tried about every single suggestion i have read online and nothing helps. I've warmed it up first, massaged injection site, used heating pad,took a hot bath etc... and nothing at all helps. I keep getting told im allergic to EO but from my personal research i believe EO allergies are just a myth. I also have read plenty of stories of people having pain but what about my whole arm swelling up like i got stung by 200 african bees? what about the test flue that just came on with this new stuff? You think the bottles are just contaminated or is that normal reaction?

I'm at the end of the road here so any advice/suggestions would be great. I really hate to toss half a vial and an entire unopened one in the trash plus cut my cycle 4 weeks short but fuckkkk me i cant do another one of these injections. Anyone who has gone through this before and fixed the issue, i would really love to hear what you did. THANKS in advance to everyone

I should also add that i do not have time to order any steril oils or waters online and i dont even know for sure if the med supply place near my house sells filters. I'm already 1 day late on injecting, so no time to wait for things to come in the mail. Either i get some solid advice on here and give it a try, or I am just quitting and will start PCT soon.

I think u need some antibiotics.. sounds like an infection. I would stop use, start pct, and get to the doc. Tell him u shot b-12 if u don't want to tell the truth. It happened to me once along time ago and that's what I did. Probably bad quality gear...

i dont realy think many people have gone through this and fixed the solution, when gear is that rough , it goes in the garbage , clearly if the stuff u had before was good , and now u have test flu , cant walk etc , its sounds like the gear is messed up . can be contaminated , i dont realy know if anyone here is a doctor , but to be getting reactions like that , its sounds like everytime your body takes an injection its fighting off something thats in the gear , some contaminenets . my only sugesstion to you is to just once to try cut it and if u like with some other oil to dillute it a bit and see if thats helps (which would suggest its one of the preservatives bothering you ) or if it still does it , its because your gear is probably contaminanted . ive done injections in quad and my quad has gone red , swollen , even bruised all the way down by my knee when the injection is on my upper leg , but within a couple days im fine , its not that painful and i can always still walk and just a little redness . id say try to cut it with more oil , and if that doesnt work , its contaminanted and your body is fighting off something inside of it and THROW it out immediately .

idk but another idea that i just though of that u can try is to purposely crash the solution for a while . Freeze the gear ,if there are any bacteria , they will most likely die in the cold. leave it frozen for a few minutes (it will not harm the gear) , after that , reheat it , either put it on a coffee pad warmer , or run it under hot water for a while until the gear comes back , then try to inject it again and see what happens , its a safe method and would eliminate the chances of it being bacteria .

Thanks for the replies. Not going to the Dr. though, as the redness on my arm is about 95% gone and the swelling as well. Wouldnt heating it to a proper temp work just as well for killing bacteria? Rather than freezing and re-heating it?

Does anyone have experience with using extra oils and what methods you did or did not do first? I read a lot of people saying you must sterilize the oil first and run it through filters etc... but I dont have any filters on hand. I also read a coffee filter does the trick but that sounds kinda weird. I have grapeseed oil that i just bought and havent opened yet. Think there is a high risk if i inject say, half a ML of it with half a ML of the test?

Oh and another side effect i forgot to add is my resting heart rate has been very high since starting this new stuff. I can just step onto a treadmill and im already at 120 before i even get 1minute in, where as before id be around 90 for 15mins and then id finally get it up to 120-130 with an incline and hard pace.

The oil agent in the new stuff may be Etheyl Oleate instead of regular oil and you may be having an allergic reaction to the OE!! Just a thought!

A couple of pretty decent responses above so good job guys. I'm going to tell yiu why you are messed up. It is t bacteria and it most likely isn't the oil. (Although the EO suggestion is an awesome hypothesis)

The issue is benzyl alcohol. It is used to keep the solution sterile in the bottle. It also helps the solvency of the carrier oil. This isn't a bad thing but boy on boy does this stuff but like a mother fucker. It causes test flu pain redness swelling.

Here is what I would do. You most likely have 1gram per 10 ml of oil/solvent. Hence 100mg/ml.

Go to a store but some grape seed oil. The high beat kind. Split your gear into 2 vials. 5ml's per bottle. Next take your oil and put it in the oven with the top off or in a dish which you have wiped down with alcohol and let air dry. Set your oven to 175 degrees and leave the oil in there for about an hour. Let it air cool.

If you have a syringe filter filter about 5.5 ml into each bottle of the existing gear. Reme er you leave about .5 ml of oil in the filter.

You now have 50 mg/ml test prop that won't hurt a bit. If the stuff doesn't mix perfect run it under hot water and shake it up.

If you don't have a syringe filter I would t worry about it. I do t usually use one anyway. I have never gotten an infection either in over 500 injections.

This will work I promise. Good luck!

other option take benedryl after your injections and advil I had some prop do this to me and after a visit to the doc it helped a ton doing this. I just dont get along with prop anyway unless in a blend like sust.

Thanks Truushot. i've seen that mentioned in a few old threads but no one ever came back and said whether they tried it or not and if it worked. I'm gonna give it a shot in the morning and post my results here.

Bio tech has a website. Why dont you email them and ask them if they use ethyl oleate. Tell them you are allergic to it, and you need to know. Otherwise, they may not tell you. I suspect they are using ethyl oleate because you said the gear is very thin.
I assure you, ethyl oleate can be rough on some people. Others tolerate it well.

Bio tech has a website. Why dont you email them and ask them if they use ethyl oleate. Tell them you are allergic to it, and you need to know. Otherwise, they may not tell you. I suspect they are using ethyl oleate because you said the gear is very thin.
I assure you, ethyl oleate can be rough on some people. Others tolerate it well.

it is made with EO. I dont doubt i could be allergic but i think my body just absorbs it too fast and i get left with too many crystals in the muscle.

A couple of pretty decent responses above so good job guys. I'm going to tell yiu why you are messed up. It is t bacteria and it most likely isn't the oil. (Although the EO suggestion is an awesome hypothesis)

The issue is benzyl alcohol. It is used to keep the solution sterile in the bottle. It also helps the solvency ouf the carrier oil. This isn't a bad thing but boy on boy does this stuff but like a mother fucker. It causes test flu pain redness swelling.

Here is what I would do. You most likely have 1gram per 10 ml of oil/solvent. Hence 100mg/ml.

Go to a store but some grape seed oil. The high beat kind. Split your gear into 2 vials. 5ml's per bottle. Next take your oil and put it in the oven with the top off or in a dish which you have wiped down with alcohol and let air dry. Set your oven to 175 degrees and leave the oil in there for about an hour. Let it air cool.

If you have a syringe filter filter about 5.5 ml into each bottle of the existing gear. Reme er you leave about .5 ml of oil in the filter.

You now have 50 mg/ml test prop that won't hurt a bit. If the stuff doesn't mix perfect run it under hot water and shake it up.

If you don't have a syringe filter I would t worry about it. I do t usually use one anyway. I have never gotten an infection either in over 500 injections.

This will work I promise. Good luck!

I agree with this. Its usually always due to the alcohol. Grapeseed oil has always done the trick for me. If you dont want to add oil try and inject just half a cc and see if the pain is greatly reduced.

^ I heated 3ml of grapeseed oil at about 200F for an hour, put a 22g pin in my prop bottle and let it sit in the oven at the same temp for about 15min. Turned the 3ml of prop i had left at 100mg/ml into 6ml of prop cut with the oil at 50mg/ml. Tomorrow morning i will go with 1ML just to see what happens and if all is good then I'll go back to 150mg eod. Either way i will post results here. Hopefully this pain will go away because i was in love with the prop and the gains up until this point

^ I heated 3ml of grapeseed oil at about 200F for an hour, put a 22g pin in my prop bottle and let it sit in the oven at the same temp for about 15min. Turned the 3ml of prop i had left at 100mg/ml into 6ml of prop cut with the oil at 50mg/ml. Tomorrow morning i will go with 1ML just to see what happens and if all is good then I'll go back to 150mg eod. Either way i will post results here. Hopefully this pain will go away because i was in love with the prop and the gains up until this point
Ok where did you hear to put the prop in the oven? We were talking about just the grapeseed oil.

Ok where did you hear to put the prop in the oven? We were talking about just the grapeseed oil.

I just found that several people suggested it when researching. Some said it can kill bacteria if the stuff is contaminated and others seem to think some of the BA can evaporate out. I just kinda did it for the hell of it really. You think that will cause any problems?

ok cool thanks. Just did 1ml/50mg...should know if this helped within the next 6hrs or so. dont know if i was just weirded out by injecting oil i prepared myself but it seemed the injection was painful at first. I literally pulled it out of me after only getting about 1/4ml in because it was stinging. Switched needles and went for it again with no problem. Seems like some days i could put 5 needles all down my leg at the same time and not be bothered at all, then some days my palms get all sweaty and arms start to shake as soon as i see the needle lol.

Assuming this takes care of the pain, would you suggest shooting all 150mg into 1 spot next time or split it into 2 spots? That will have to be about 3ml of stuff counting the new oil. Most i have ever injected of anything was 2.5ML of primo into 1 leg and i felt it later, but nothing at all compared to this pain i've had lately from the test.

Back