looking for good supplements

edward rist

Hi there all, would anyone be able to help me out, i am trying to looking for some good supplements like protein, fat burner and pre workout

You posted this in the wrong place buddy. But now that you're here Ill tell u, I have tried sooooo many different proteins and for casein protein I like Optimum nutrition but for whey the folks at SolidMuscle.com (they're on the right column on here) have the BEST whey protein I have ever tried by far with the highest dose per scoop. My all time favorite from them is the berry one

Protein: Heard lots of good things about Optimum Nutrition although I haven't tried any of theirs. I'm using Trutein right now and loving it. Cinnabun flavor tastes pretty amazing and good macros to it. 24g protein for 120 calories.
Pre-workout: Craze and White Flood are both great.
Fat burner: You could try just a simple EC stack if you haven't already or look into Clen. Diet is key though

Last edited:
You posted this in the wrong place buddy. But now that you're here Ill tell u, I have tried sooooo many different proteins and for casein protein I like Optimum nutrition but for whey the folks at SolidMuscle.com (they're on the right column on here) have the BEST whey protein I have ever tried by far with the highest dose per scoop. My all time favorite from them is the berry one

I have always used gold standard because of the quality and I used to get hooked up. I refuse to pay $10 or more per/lb of whey. How do you like solidmuscle.com? I'm thinking about giving them a try

Back