looking for HELP with prop Anavar (var) and dbol

liam1591

looking for HELP with prop var and dbol

Right guys, got some powder in,
apparently "anavar"
some dbol
some test e

The var seems to be winstrol however, it is a fine white powder, not shiny, a matt finish, when i rub into my fingers it turns to a wax and melts between my fingers. Ive read anavar does not do this, so im assuming its winstrol. I also created a suspension in oil with this( for oral use ) and the powder has not crashed in it, no alcohol or peg was used, just oil from the supermarket. This powder is tacky. Waxy-woody smell.

The dbol smells sweet, has a slightly distinct odour, mixed with everclear pretty good, over night it was completely mixed and formed a solution. Dry to touch, much like baking powder this, I have a feeling this one is true and legit.

The test e, should be test prop, i aksed for prop but i think he has made a spelling error, so im assuming its prop still, dry to touch, test e is waxy and this is dry and powdery, looking at light with it, it lets of a crystal looking shine, as if theres tiny grains of crystal in the powder. This is really soft and dry, not tacky.

long i know, jsut wanted to give you guys some detail, any idea if it is winstrol? and is it prop?
does winstrol go tacky in your fingers with heat?

Thanks bros

melting point test is about as close as u can get to determining the substance aside from having it tested. and most dont have the resources, or the money to test it.

look at the melting point sticky at the top of chem study forum for tempratures

thanks bro,
done a rough tet but going to use my friends oven too jsut to check again.

the "anavar" melted at 31 Celcius, so i now assume this is either deca or test e, as it also feels and looks like ive heard it described.

the "dbol" i did quickly so this could be innaccurate, but it melted at around 180-200 Celcius, this cannot be dbol, im taking this currently and i am receiving pumps from this, so no idea what this is.

the "test e" melted again at 200 Celcius, this powder looks as though it has tiny, shiny, crystals when held to the light. Not sure what this is either.

I think the powder has been mislabeld.
Liam

appearance can be misleading sometimes.. ive read from some that have brewed a long time and i dont think ALL deca, or any other powder, is identical.

a melting point test, with accurate temp readings, is probably ur best bet.

first your source sounds like a bad one
giving you another test instead of test p as you asked, and on top of that mislabeling your raws...... that could have lead to serious problems

your var sounds like test e
your test e sounds like dbol
that leaves dbol is var

first your source sounds like a bad one
giving you another test instead of test p as you asked, and on top of that mislabeling your raws...... that could have lead to serious problems

your var sounds like test e
your test e sounds like dbol
that leaves dbol is var

Possibly that order mate. But var does not melt at 200 right? So it cannot be var?

i know who your source is, i just saw your name on another board in the thread with that source
all i can say is every board seems that have certain "sponsors" that they tend to push onto the members
and you will see certain boards talking trash about certain "sponsors" and certain boards praising the same
guys that have been around the block have their go to sources

Back