Looking for legit ECA Stack

Thought i had found a source in Canada but shipping to USA has been halted. Still looking for some help if anyone could PM and direct me i would REALLY appreciate it!

Just buy pure ephedrine asthma medication it's otc. It just can't be sold as a nutrition supp. Buy the medicine and dose it with your favorite thermo. Very easy to find.

Sure can. The best prices are on the Internet. A quick Google search should land you plenty of results for dirt cheap. I personally just use a preworkout for cardio and diet. All day thermos make me feel cracked out. And when your metabolism is speeding that fast it makes it really hard to dial in your calories. So i use a preworkout that speeds me up for a few hours to push hard through my cardio and workout and watch my diet. Unless a person is obese i honestly think that's hw everyone should do it. Without ass a all day thermo is going to burn as much muscle as fat. I'll never use them again.

personally i just buy no-doz and bronkaid with epherdrine hcl. i dont like taking asperin with it and dont feel it's necessary, but maybe thats just me.

Just buy some bronkaid(around $12 in US I think) from your local store. caffeine pills you can get in any health food store

Any chance someone could PM a legit place to grab an ECA stack, i have searched everywhere and can't find nada.

Go online to ebay get some bronkaid or pimatene. has 25 and 12.5 mg of E per pill respectively, and buy some caffeine pills and yo got your stack.

Back