Looking for next cycle

theroot54

I'm looking for information on what I should use for my next cycle. My last cycle was last summer in which i was on deca/Eq. It was my first cycle and I got some pretty good gains. Gained about 20 pounds in 12 weeks and didn't take very high dosages of any. Just something for my body to start with. I want to do another cycle this summer and am looking for information on what would be good for me. I have a hard time gaining in my legs and might even try to inject it straight into my thighs and calfs. My upper body gained the most from my last cycle but I need more strength in my legs this time around. I want a good clean cycle that I would keep more gains off of than anything. Any suggestions?

I'm 6'8 240 with 14% body fat. Looking to get around 255 to 260 with body fat around 8-9. My body fat went up to 14 from around 10 when i broke my leg last october during my cycle still and couldnt run to shed some of the fat I was gaining.

Thanks for the suggestions and info in advance.

Why not run a straight Test cycle, say something like 500mg/week for 10 weeks.

Now, injecting into your legs isn't gonna do shit for growth, that will come from proper training of them.

What test would you recommend? I like Sustanon 250 more than the others but wasn't sure if it was the best one. Also if I were to go with this one I know I would ned nolva or something but know nothing about post cycle recovery to prevent crashing. Any post around here I should look at?

Back