* looking for PCT calculator *

Whats your cycle look like so far and what are your stats?

Its a 8 weeks test blend cycle at 325 mg/week

Each Ml contains:
+ test Enanthate 120mg
+ test Propionate 30 mg
+ test Acetate 30mg
+ test Decanoate 100mg
+ test Isocaproate 45 mg

stats :
- 35 years old
- 17 years of training
- 5'8'' 180lbs
- around 10 % bodyfat

Thanks for your help Milton

I literally just did it and all kinds of info popped up. Gotta help yourself bud...

I did find a lot info about PCT but no PCT calculator.
The b*********e dont work and I can find any other ..
I'm not being lazy or trying to waste your time .. I just can't find it .... Try for yourself

****read the board rules****

I'm not being lazy or trying to waste your time .. I just can't find it .... Try for yourself

I did try it out

Reactions: IMT
Its a 8 weeks test blend cycle at 325 mg/week

Each Ml contains:
+ test Enanthate 120mg
+ test Propionate 30 mg
+ test Acetate 30mg
+ test Decanoate 100mg
+ test Isocaproate 45 mg

stats :
- 35 years old
- 17 years of training
- 5'8'' 180lbs
- around 10 % bodyfat

Thanks for your help Milton
Out of curiosity why a 8 week cycle? why so many diferent tests? it will be harder to monitor.
those are long esthers. how about ai? most pct calculations are based off a standard 12 week test cycle. just my 2cc's worth.

try youtube.

Out of curiosity why a 8 week cycle? why so many diferent tests? it will be harder to monitor.
those are long esthers. how about ai? most pct calculations are based off a standard 12 week test cycle. just my 2cc's worth.

I was planning a 10-12 week cycle but I realize that a cycle without A.I was not a good idea so I decide to end my cycle at 8 week to minimise health risk

I trusted my friend/supplier who told me that I didn't need a A.I since I was using low dose and that I was really lean.... and realize that was a mistake

why so many diferent tests? it will be harder to monitor.

That exact blend (probably same brand) is being pushed heavily by my supplier.
Seen a lot of it lately for some reason. No idea why you would want that many different esters, how would you even dose that properly ?

I was planning a 10-12 week cycle but I realize that a cycle without A.I was not a good idea so I decide to end my cycle at 8 week to minimise health risk

I trusted my friend/supplier who told me that I didn't need a A.I since I was using low dose and that I was really lean.... and realize that was a mistake

Have you done any blood works to see where your levels are now?

Back