Looking for some more experienced users to approve my cycle.

pumps4days

I am 22 years old, i understand thats young and i would probably wait till i was 25 for my first cycle but I'm in need of some gains now. Im a competitive athlete who went through shoulder surgeries last year. I finished rehab and began lifting again for about 6 months. My strength is back but i would like to take it to the next level to help protect the shoulders during contact. Im also looking for the extra bloodflow and pump to my shoulders which pretty much feel dead at times. I eat pretty clean and have been training most of my life athletically. Below is my plan, any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

12 weeks test ethanate 250 mg x 2 per week

Rui products or extreme peptides: aromasin (exemestane) 12.5 mg ed or eod

Pct: rui or ep
tamoflaxen 40 mg ed x 2 weeks
Clomafene citrate 50mg ed 2 weeks

Pct starts two weeks after last pin?
Ai runs from first pin to last pin? Or up to the pct?
Does anyone recommend an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) also?
Add some anavar during the last 2 weeks?

Ill have some more questions as this starts to unfold but thanks in advance.

You're No medical doc to make a diagnosis. You are way too young. Come back in 10 years for the advice you are seeking.

Pct needs to be at least 4 weeks and yea Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu per week throughout

I am 22 years old, i understand thats young and i would probably wait till i was 25 for my first cycle but I'm in need of some gains now. Im a competitive athlete who went through shoulder surgeries last year. I finished rehab and began lifting again for about 6 months. My strength is back but i would like to take it to the next level to help protect the shoulders during contact. Im also looking for the extra bloodflow and pump to my shoulders which pretty much feel dead at times. I eat pretty clean and have been training most of my life athletically. Below is my plan, any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

12 weeks test ethanate 250 mg x 2 per week

Rui products or extreme peptides: aromasin (exemestane) 12.5 mg ed or eod

Pct: rui or ep
tamoflaxen 40 mg ed x 2 weeks
Clomafene citrate 50mg ed 2 weeks

Pct starts two weeks after last pin?
Ai runs from first pin to last pin? Or up to the pct?
Does anyone recommend an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) also?
Add some anavar during the last 2 weeks?

Ill have some more questions as this starts to unfold but thanks in advance.

too young, also if you go on gear after rehab safe to say you'll fuck up your shoulder again, give it time man, its not fully healed

I'm not an experienced user (I have only done one cycle) but imo this is not the solution to helping your shoulder recover.

Cycle would look good, except for these 2 very important issues:
1) your too young...period
2) with the gains you'd be getting will definitely put MAJOR stress on a shoulder thats probably not healed fully. Your setting yourself up for failure my friend...but thats just my opinion...good luck!

Agreed, test won't help the injury. Agreed, your too young, you are primed to put on a lot of natural muscle and your test will never be higher naturally than it is today, why mess that up. That being said, you are probably going to cycle anyways so atleast run a proper post cycle therapy (pct). I would recommend that you have enough Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand to run 25mg every day. Aromasin is unique in that it will NOT crash your e2. Even at 50mg (which was only slightly better than 25 mg) a day, it has been proven in studies to only reduce e2 to the normal range. I run 25mg every day even on 600mg of test e a week. I also run 25mg on 800 a week but tend to have to use ralox or tamox and watch for symptoms of gyno. Men's response varies GREATLY to AIs and you won't know till you run test.
PCT: I am gonna tell you what I run for pct and when i start it. at 500mg a week, pct should start at 21 days based off a 7 day half life for test-e, if you wanna be safe you can start at 14 but your hpta won't start recovering till all the exogenous test drops close to about 100-150mg blood level. also 2 week pct? TERRIBLE IDEA. especially if you start your serms at 14 days, you would only have a week of serm recovery! run ATLEAST 4 weeks of serms, and I run low dose aromasin throughout pct, if your e2 doesn't get too low to affect your libido (yes your libido can be affected even if e2 is in the "normal range" because low for you might not be low for the next guy) then keep it at that till your done with serms. Nolva at 40/40/20/20/20 and clomid at 100/100/50/50 and again low dose aroma throughout post cycle therapy (pct). I run nolva a week longer than clomid but again if you start your pct early to "be safe" then you should run a longer pct to accomodate the fact you might not be recovering that first week.
HCG : I run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 500ius twice a week the day before my test shots through the whole cycle, don't fear desesitization in my opinion. a lot of guys run 250ius and at 500 a week you should be fine. I get my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from my doc so i run it higher cause i can for cheap. if you don't run it through cycle than be prepared to blast those weeks before the start of post cycle therapy (pct). you can research Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blasts on this site.

AGAIN, PLEASE WAIT. YOUR GAINS NATURALLY NOW SHOULD BE AWESOME. IF YOU ARE GONNA DO IT ANYWAYS, BE AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE, THIS IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY. YOU DON'T WANNA FUCK YOURSELF UP AT YOUR AGE. GL

Back