Looking for something to stack with Test E

Mbbon

28yrs old. 6'2. Weight usually around 195lbs. 4th cycle. 3 cycles were just test E. The longest being 15 weeks. The last cycle I added turinabol.

Hi I'm looking for something to stack with Test E. Looking at doing 12 weeks minimum. Probably 15.

I take steroids for athletic purposes. I'm looking at staying putting on 2-4kg of size which for myself is easily possible based off my experience with Test E. My goal has always been to add strength, size and become a better athlete. I have to think very carefully about anything that could to much size (weightclasses are in my sport) and having excellent cardio is a priority.

I used turinabol last time out and wasn't impressed. Might possibly due to bunk gear? I was doing some research into clen as a possibility? I also have some anavar at home which I have never taken before. Could this be an option?

Any help would be great and very appreciated.

Dive into steroid profiles. It seems like a lot of "cutting" steroids mention strength gains without as much mass. Many of the "milder" ones also mention strength a lot.

We can strengthen and increase muscle size but our cardiovascular and respiratory systems are not the same. Depending on your sport strength is a variable that can go different ways. Powerlifter so its a strength to weight concern.

MMA where there is only so much strenght needed and then it is the repetition of a weight and cardio. I love martial arts so if I can rep my bodyweight of a clean and press (deadlift onto overhead press) 20 times I can theoretically pick an opponent up off the floor, raise them above my head and throw them down 20 times. BUT if at a high level need 25 minutes of conditioning. As a skinny dude in the military weighting about 145lbs I through someone about 6" taller and over 200lbs down to the ground easily with technique. Even at current weight of 175lbs, if I was in MMA, I wouldnt train for a 400lb squat. When I can train again my goal is about 200-225lbs for reps. I can lift up and sweep, hipthrow or takedown someone 100+lbs heavier than my life for reps.

Crossfit? Yes there is strength but carrying unnecessary mass is a burden in other areas.

If I had to choose between strength and cardio I'll choose cardio every time. My conditioning as a kid helped me in Tae Kwon Do tournaments, boxing and kickboxing. Very high pace that I was able to keep the entire time. Any school fitness trat I was top ranked and skinny. I had my tonsils removed and came back to a gym test and was still top of tue class. My parents got a call from the school because I was registering single digit body fat. Pull up competition or a push up competition? My skinny ass was always under estimated.

Totally sidetracked but strength and mass can be taken to far depending on the sport. AAS may not be the add on. Maybe EPO or whatever the cyclist use.

Will you be competing while your on?

Can we know the sport?

welcome bro, whats your diet and training like?

Diet is spot on. Because I compete to a weight class I have to be strict with my diet to meet the weight. Training strength twice per week on Wendlers 5/3/1 one. I'm a professional athlete so hitting 20hrs per week when I include weights/cardio/technique training.

Dive into steroid profiles. It seems like a lot of "cutting" steroids mention strength gains without as much mass. Many of the "milder" ones also mention strength a lot.

We can strengthen and increase muscle size but our cardiovascular and respiratory systems are not the same. Depending on your sport strength is a variable that can go different ways. Powerlifter so its a strength to weight concern.

MMA where there is only so much strenght needed and then it is the repetition of a weight and cardio. I love martial arts so if I can rep my bodyweight of a clean and press (deadlift onto overhead press) 20 times I can theoretically pick an opponent up off the floor, raise them above my head and throw them down 20 times. BUT if at a high level need 25 minutes of conditioning. As a skinny dude in the military weighting about 145lbs I through someone about 6" taller and over 200lbs down to the ground easily with technique. Even at current weight of 175lbs, if I was in MMA, I wouldnt train for a 400lb squat. When I can train again my goal is about 200-225lbs for reps. I can lift up and sweep, hipthrow or takedown someone 100+lbs heavier than my life for reps.

Crossfit? Yes there is strength but carrying unnecessary mass is a burden in other areas.

If I had to choose between strength and cardio I'll choose cardio every time. My conditioning as a kid helped me in Tae Kwon Do tournaments, boxing and kickboxing. Very high pace that I was able to keep the entire time. Any school fitness trat I was top ranked and skinny. I had my tonsils removed and came back to a gym test and was still top of tue class. My parents got a call from the school because I was registering single digit body fat. Pull up competition or a push up competition? My skinny ass was always under estimated.

Totally sidetracked but strength and mass can be taken to far depending on the sport. AAS may not be the add on. Maybe EPO or whatever the cyclist use.

Will you be competing while your on?

Can we know the sport?

Hi. Thanks for the reply. It's MMA. I've definetly been caught in lifting too heavy, but now I'm trying to focus on balancing that with being faster and better conditioned cardio wise. Isn't EPO a nuisance to take? I only want to add a bit of muscle as I've moved up a weight class. Would you just forget the other compounds and just take test e? Ive always reacted well to it and it's always put good size on me.

Hi. Thanks for the reply. It's MMA. I've definetly been caught in lifting too heavy, but now I'm trying to focus on balancing that with being faster and better conditioned cardio wise. Isn't EPO a nuisance to take? I only want to add a bit of muscle as I've moved up a weight class. Would you just forget the other compounds and just take test e? Ive always reacted well to it and it's always put good size on me.

I have no idea about EPO I just know cyclist use it because it helps endurance or something.

Me personally in MMA I'd focus on conditioning and explosiveness. Rather than worry about adding size just destroy reps at a max of bodyweight for the 3 major lifts and bent rows. I would use dumbells as much as possibly.

Cardio-cardio-cardio. My best fight shape came from training to round length with a 45 second break rather than one minute. An attempt to train recovery in a shorter timeframe than I would fight at. Sprint 15 seconds and then jog 15 seconds for the length if tue round amd them walk for 45 seconds as the "break" to the number of rounds. Basically training never stopping moving for the entire fight. Puked a lot doing that.

Also along the lines of what St. Pierre said and training all out for the amount of time you will fight and everything else is technique, drills and generally improving form, reactions and fine tuning skills.

I've never fought actually MMA but on highschool several wrestlers gassed out with me just holding them in guard and hitting whatever I could. Deltoids, a tricep, ribs. Heel kicks to a hamstring. Once I escaped back to tue feet it was over. This is like 97-99 and basically sprawl and brawl".

I won a Jr Olympic Gold metal being at the bottom of the weight class be cause I didnt have to diet. I ce home on leave from the military amd won a regional kickboxing match at the bottom of the weight class because I didnt have to cut.

I'll take skill and conditioning over strength anyday. Fighting isnt a strength contest.

Last edited:
My cardio is high level for the sport. It's something that I certainly focus on. I just wanted to put on 3-5kg of good mass during the 12-15 week cycle and whilst i was at it add another compound which would make my conditioning even better.

I don't really want to derail your thread but why focus on more mass? What do you feel an extra couple kg's will actually do?

If you're pro you've made it further than I have but my training was and my mentality still is "what will make me better and more unbeatable!" and if I gained weight I gained weight. If I lost weight I lost weight.

For a compound I'm not sure. Eq was very good to me about 12-15ys ago. Anything know for collagen and such. Watch for the drug test man. I'm definitely not up on the anti doping test but seem they will get you. Maybe keeping to just test will be better incase the add on has some crazy detection time.

I don't really want to derail your thread but why focus on more mass? What do you feel an extra couple kg's will actually do?

If you're pro you've made it further than I have but my training was and my mentality still is "what will make me better and more unbeatable!" and if I gained weight I gained weight. If I lost weight I lost weight.

For a compound I'm not sure. Eq was very good to me about 12-15ys ago. Anything know for collagen and such. Watch for the drug test man. I'm definitely not up on the anti doping test but seem they will get you. Maybe keeping to just test will be better incase the add on has some crazy detection time.

I've moved up divisions. I walk around 88kg now and I know that the other guys in the division sit around 92kg on the day of the fight. It's doesn't seem like much but that's a huge difference when you have a high level grappler on top of you in sidecontrol.

Its not a huge deal. I don't imagine the extra 4-5kg is going to make me suddenly world class but it makes a difference.

I have some test e I found yesterday that o plan to take. I have some turinabol left over from last cycle so I figure I'll do 500mg of test per week and start the first 3 weeks at 40mg of tbol. Then move it up to 50mg for the next 3. Do a minimum of 12 weeks cycle.

Drug testing isn't a huge concern for the time being.

I'm definitely not trying to argue with you or anything. Just love martial arts in general and now being a "forum bro" want to see you do the best.

Thinking about the actual grappling, will having more body weight while under a heavier guy be beneficial? Will weighing the same actually help? Not really. Strenght and explosiveness for reversals and escapes will. Cardio since you'll be compressed amd not really able to fully breath.

My yoingestvwas in highschool wrestling and some of the smaller dude ended up wrestling heavier guys and won by speed, agility, explosiveness and cardio. Its seem tue big dude had them till an explosive bridge caused a scramble and the lighter dude was to fast.

I think you'll gain the mass regardless if you push harder and increase in other areas.

Like I said I'm not trying to argue just discussing amd trying to give a different perspective ideas and train of thought. I just personally wouldnt worry about a gain in weight as the primary goal. Also knowing you have room to grow is awesome for setting goals on other things and holding the muscle for them.

Definitely log it out man!!! I add to reputation for logs and a good MMA log would be awesome to follow along. When I cam train again my focus is having in me a the physical ability to give a world class 1 x 5 minute round fight just incase someone acts crazy.

I've moved up divisions. I walk around 88kg now and I know that the other guys in the division sit around 92kg on the day of the fight. It's doesn't seem like much but that's a huge difference when you have a high level grappler on top of you in sidecontrol.

Its not a huge deal. I don't imagine the extra 4-5kg is going to make me suddenly world class but it makes a difference.

I have some test e I found yesterday that o plan to take. I have some turinabol left over from last cycle so I figure I'll do 500mg of test per week and start the first 3 weeks at 40mg of tbol. Then move it up to 50mg for the next 3. Do a minimum of 12 weeks cycle.

Drug testing isn't a huge concern for the time being.

looks like you got it all planned out. hows it going now?

I used EQ (Boldenone undecylenate) with Test E. The gains that I got, I kept. They weren't bloated, but good training and diet is important.

EQ made me look tight, increased my hunger, veins showing.

Back